Calling All Songwriters-Collabarators Needed

thebes

Got two sentences/thoughts/gibberish that need to be converted into megahits.

The first one is a song title that popped into my head one day. I think blues, rock or even, (yuck) country would work.

So here we go!

"The Bar of Life"

(c 2021) Copyrighted you buttheads so don't steal my only means out of increasingly dire poverty)

Now is that a cool title or what! Come up with a song, we'll belly up to The Bar of Life and I'll buy you a tall one.

The 2nd could launch the new, newer wave of Psychedelia. Are you ready? Here we go:

"Kaleidoscope on the Wind"

(c 2021) Copyrighted you buttheads so don't steal my only means out of increasingly dire poverty)

If my buddy Timothy was still on this astral plane he'd be inside and outside of his mind over this.  So get out to a cow pasture after a rain storm,  search the meadows for that shroom of a sentence or two that will deliver us to a cosmic groove.

So whose with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, thebes said:

So get out to a cow pasture after a rain storm,  search the meadows for that shroom of a sentence or two that will deliver us to a cosmic groove.

Back in the day , A "chemist" in the dorm next door would brew shroom tea . 

5 bucks a quart he could not make it fast enough. those were the days . 

There is a song in there somewhere .:huh:

You're a genius Gump  Thebes! Copywriting your creative creations.

I had an idea for a song many years ago and failed to do so and lost possibly millions.

"I flushed you from the toilets of my heart"!!! A few years later JD Blackfoot obviously hear my title and took credit for it.

My one and only shot at greatness.