Sold:. Oppo BDP-105D silver

jwc

I didn't think I would ever sell this but it's been forever since I pulled out a disc. It has really been used for DAC purposes and also management of HDMI sources as it has one input and two outputs.  I basically used it as an "audio extractor" in order to convert HDMI signals to pure audio out at 24/192 through coaxial to another input.

Have had many years of enjoyment with this device. It looks new. I've never had a single functional issue. I have the remote and the ridiculously oversized power cord.

As you may know many people are using this exact model in order to rip sacds. You ought to look this up as it is quite remarkable. One of the reasons I kept it as I thought I would get into that hobby but that just didn't seem to turn out.

I am shocked that I can't find the original box. I will swear that my son must have done a project and use that box and innards because I never throw away box. My basement is full of boxes.

Therefore I will ship this inside a plastic bag that is wrapped in layers of bubble wrap. This will go into a Styrofoam lined box with a small amount of peanuts. This box will go inside of a bigger box separated by peanuts again.

$800 shipped.  Paypal Friends and Family only.

I won't be able to ship until end of next week or the first of the next.

Jc

• Like 1

So there will be peanuts around the bubble wrap to make very snug w/in Styrofoam lining.  No shifting allowed!

Then that box will go into the box below lined with peanuts.

PXL_20210403_111930934.jpg

PXL_20210403_114117595.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice.  I was just looking at used prices about an hour ago in case I was to liquidate my black 105.  

Looks like your price is spot on and in my opinion, worth every penny.  

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

• Like 3