prodj not prod! get it right please!

prodj101

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cattle Prod- Does pro dj101 imply you are a dj, but just a beginner due to the 101 suffix?? I am confused at the apparent oxymoron your name implies. If you are a pro then I would drop the 101 as it suggests amateur or 1st year college dj....But then again not sure what you were striving to achieve..

Prod, you really need to lighten up, its just a screen name and not even your real name. You remind me of my old college room mate that always begged for abuse no matter what the situation.

Have you seen that scene in Stripes with Bill Murray when he says, "Lighten up Francis"......

Prodj. Don't get all hissy pissy2.gif

People call trespasser_guy TPG. They call me Jason all the time and that is not even my REAL name. They call me Justin cause it is shorter. Some call you Prod because that is shorter than prodj101. Just get used to it. People call Ray_Garrison, Ray and HDBRbuiler HDBR or Builder. Cluless is a mix of Clu and Less... We all have our own shortened name. No one else EVER complains.

Cluless- You have a great sense of humor.......I was thinking that prod's new Delta Tau Delta pledge name shall be CATTLE PROD! with Ranger's new Avatar proposal.

Prod, you obviously don't come from a big family or have any brothers or sisters, because you wouldn't have made it this far. You know you are "loved" when people make fun of you directly...........It's when people no longer pay attention to anything you have to say that you should worry.

PRODJ101: With 1077 posts and no life status you should have learned by now not to open that can of worms.

There are others that have yet to take a run at this one, so hang on and hope this post hits the bottom of the page soon. lol

I'm going to leave this one alone , just for future credits.

Justin, God bless ya, you're a great American, but prod knows exactly what he's doing. It's time this young disrespectful sax player is administered some non-judicial punishment. I'd like to call it my virtual Field Grade AR-15.

prod, we can stop this right now. Before this post spirals out of control, you need to be a little more humble (and respectful) to others on this forum. Even mOOn, who will go to great lengths to let cooler heads prevail, has walked away. The ball is on your court now.

I heard a rumor that when they reinstate the draft it will require all teenagers of all ages to register. Another one going around is that because of all the new recruits that will be inducted due to the likely war in Iraq there will be a shortage of drill instructors in every branch of the service. They are presently sifting through experienced Army Ranger candidates that they consider at the top of the list to fill the void and quickly prod the young draftees into becoming lean ,mean fighting machines. 2.gif

Prodj- Dude, I'm sure you didn't mean to come accross as an a$$ with this post, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here. But a screen name is just a screen name, who really cares what someone refers to you as. If you want it to be correct just make it your real name and be done with it.

I have Orange Peel, I don't care when others call me Orange, or Peel, or OP, I know who they are talking to and that's all that matters, **** my name is Scott, not close to my screen name.

If you keep instigating things and getting people pissed at ya no one will call ya anything, and we don't want that. You're a good source to chat with, let's keep it that way, cool?

Take it easy bro.

Scott Goldsmith

svspic.jpg

Home Theatre:

Klipsch RF-3's (Front Mains)

Klipsch RC-3 (Center)

Klipsch RS-3's (Rear Surrounds)

SVS 20-39 PC Plus Subwoofer

Harman Kardon AVR-520

Mitsubishi WS-65869 Widescreen TV

Denon DVD 1600

Sony DVD DVP-S530D