• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 12/14/2002 3:42:10 PM mike stehr wrote:

Nice pad Ranger.

----------------

I know you're joking, but just in case someone else may take it seriously. That is not my house or my parents house (they live close by). It currently belongs to a nice 80ish widow who lives in England. My dad, as a favor to her, keeps an eye on it periodically. However, once I save up my pennies ... lots of pennies ... I intend to own it (well, at least I can dream it)

----------------

On 12/14/2002 5:18:48 PM prodj101 wrote:

"Yes, prod can be a foul mouth uppity cuss at times, but he seems to be chilling out (for now). "

just as ranger is often a snobby stuck up brat.
----------------

Oh prod, not again. 7.gif Believe it or not, if you would read between the lines you would realize that I was on your side. Nothing I had said in that statement hasn't been written many many many times before by others (including HornEd). It's time you wise up kid.

----------------

On 12/14/2002 5:18:48 PM prodj101 wrote:

"Yes, prod can be a foul mouth uppity cuss at times, but he seems to be chilling out (for now). "

just as ranger is often a snobby stuck up brat.
----------------

BTW, Isn't snobby stuck up brat a bit redundant grammatically speaking? Next time I would suggest stuck up brat or snobby brat, but not all three together. 2.gif

----------------

On 12/13/2002 2:29:57 PM justin_tx_16 wrote:

Ahh, gotta love my psycho AP english teacher to give us the wrong definition of our SAT words. Of course, she did think her husband could tell the future because this one time he was on stage at a play and a sand bag rope broke and a pole slammed into his head and somehow his watch's electrical circuitry blew... and she also thought that she was "Queen Hera, Mistress of the Peacocks"...

----------------

Justin-

I know exactlty where your coming from on this one. One of my English teachers from high-school thought she was reincarnated from Cleopatra. If we wanted to get out of doing work that day we would just ask her about one of her neighbors and she would go on the entire bell. The school system couldn't do anything to her since she already had tenure.