K904-LF-N potential for sale

Hilltoppa

I may have access to a number of 904-LF-N bass bins in about a month. I am wondering if there is much interest in them.  Price would be about $225-$250 each. I would like to get 4 to convert to 2-ways. I would need to get at least 10 or they may go to the dump when they clean out the theater.

Location is NY/NJ area.  Please let me know thoughts.  If there is enough interest I will probably put a bid in.

Buy the 510 clones (don’t recall the manufacture/supplier - anyone?), I think they’re around $50 each.  Then you need the mounting bracket, driver of choice and crossover (if going passive), I think Crites has one...

Or, if you can swing it, get 402’s for the top end..!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

Please don’t let them go to the dump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGREE!! Do you by chance have a pic of these? There were two different looking LF drivers for these I think. One has a ribbed cone and the other is smooth. If these have the ribbed cones I would buy them for sure as the ones I've had I preferred the ribbed cone LF driver.

Found his listings on facebook.  There are 2 listings

1. - Bensalem Pa (Philly Area) for JBL Speakers

2. - Hatboro Pa for Amplifiers (ashley). No mention of the Klipsch or JBL equipement.

Stock Listed is:

22 - KPT- 904-LF-N at about $160 per

1  -  KPT-684-SW at about  $300

4 -  KP-480/KP-4000-C  at about $190 each.

I did not see any Klipsch Horns to complete the 904-HF setup.  I think they just used them for bass. 

I told him I would take 2 of the 480"s to put under my Lascalas and 2 of the 904's to play wth.

He has a ton of JBLequipment including the bass modules and what looks like about 30 Horns w/ drivers.

I think the horns are the JBL 2374"s used in the JBL 3722 speker (also has the bass modules for this speaker) but they may be 2384 model.  When I ge down i can measure them and find out.  I am going toget a few and install on the 904's to see how they compare to the knock-off 501's. 

I don't have pricing on the JBL equipment.

Please let me let if there is anything I can do to help. I'm about an hour away but retired so more that happy to do what I can.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, W27 said:

I’m local to you. I already have way more speakers than I know what to do with. If someone has suggestions for the horns to complete them I’d be interested. 

I have 2 mumped 510s and drivers that I could be persuaded to sell.

• Like 2

Found his listings on facebook.  There are 2 listings

1. - Bensalem Pa (Philly Area) for JBL Speakers
2. - Hatboro Pa for Amplifiers (ashley). No mention of the Klipsch or JBL equipement.

Stock Listed is:

22 - KPT- 904-LF-N at about $160 per
 1  -  KPT-684-SW at about  $300
 4 -  KP-480/KP-4000-C  at about $190 each.

I did not see any Klipsch Horns to complete the 904-HF setup.  I think they just used them for bass. 

I told him I would take 2 of the 480"s to put under my Lascalas and 2 of the 904's to play wth.

He has a ton of JBLequipment including the bass modules and what looks like about 30 Horns w/ drivers.

I think the horns are the JBL 2374"s used in the JBL 3722 speker (also has the bass modules for this speaker) but they may be 2384 model.  When I ge down i can measure them and find out.  I am going toget a few and install on the 904's to see how they compare to the knock-off 501's. 

I don't have pricing on the JBL equipment.

Please let me let if there is anything I can do to help. I'm about an hour away but retired so more that happy to do what I can.

I’d like four of the horn lenses, those would not cost a arm and leg to ship to Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk