Parasound Halo P6 & A23 + (x2)

USNRET

Asking price $3000.00 plus shipping 
When I bought the new house I envisioned separate 2 channel and HT rooms with the Parasound and Jubs in a room by themselves; that didn't work out.

I put the preamp, amps and Jubs on furniture dollies and wheeled them thru the three available rooms, connected, powered up and listened for about 5 minutes each.
Turns out that I selected the family room and combined the 2 channel and HT. It is what it is.
The Parasound preamp and amps have about 15 minutes on them from a 5 minute test in each room.
This is a condemnation of rooms not equipment.

I can't justify using the Parasound to power outdoor speakers for the pool if I can get some $ back on a sell.

Any interest?

Parasound.jpg

• Like 2

I have the P6 with an single A21(not the +), excellent combo IMHO.  Does the $3000 include both A23+'s and the P6? Bob. 

Edit- changed the A21+ to A23+

Edited by tia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Likely. I have an a23+ for sale in the garage sale section in black currently if you are interested 

It is tempting but I'm really looking at preamps right now and the P6 is on my radar thanks. 

On 7/20/2022 at 3:05 AM, jjptkd said:

It is tempting but I'm really looking at preamps right now and the P6 is on my radar thanks. 

I've been pondering a P6 myself to replace, or use in place of, my Carver C-1 with all the BillD mods.  Parasound is out of them and I am still waiting on the Manufacturers rep for my area to call back about the search for one as I could probably get one at rep sample price IF they were available.  (was in that industry for 25 years)  Kind of slim pickin's right now, unfortunately.

• Like 1