FS K-55-V Huntington, WV $250

wvu80

K-55-V For Sale in Huntington, WV.  $250.  No affil

A pair of gray 70's era k-55 midrange drivers work perfect . Prefer local sale will consider all offers. Please leave a working phone number w all replies to this listing. I will not reply without a phone I will not text. No phone no reply. thanks.

https://huntington.craigslist.org/ele/d/huntington-klipsch-alnico-55-midranges/7291135876.html

+++

Dave's NOTE:  I track K-55-V in my spreadsheet.  $153 is the average per pair.  Maybe the Seller will negotiate.  He says "prefer local sale."  I'm pretty sure both of those drivers will fit in a Flat Rate USPS box, around $20.

the  k55X/PD5VH  is  a push terminal  K55V  with solder lugs , same diaphragm , same magnet -same identical driver -

Atlas Sound in Texas could still be making the dual phase plug k55V with solder lugs  if they wanted to , but they don't - because the difference   is very marginal , if any -the LS5-AK6 still use the single phase plug k55V in 2021 -