Free Home made cabinets Massachusetts

dtr20

I picked these up a couple of months ago. I bought them to learn more about adjusting crossovers and for some of the parts themselves. The cabinet is pretty well built by a hobbyist carpenter (not me). I'm offering the cabinet for free. I picked up too many speakers lately and I need to make room. It's a similar size to a chorus II. I'll leave the MCM tweeters and the midrange horn. I'm keeping the midrange drivers (A55G). They have Crites Cornwall 1 style crossovers converted into biwire/biamp, which I was going to remove as well, but feel free to make an offer on that. The woofers are MCM woofers which I am removing as well unless you have interest in those, again, feel free to make an offer.

d3c8105021559a272ab65366973da1bb.jpgb5927ea6d994f79b72ddecf9aeb1e25d.jpg115f2f7115ebc3a5da3003506f65f136.jpgbaf0a7bdd8847d8b0749c99326c47c36.jpg827fb2b9db862c548add1ee96708ac77.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BadChile said:

Phew - wrong side of the state for me, dodged a project I'll honestly admit I wasn't keen on taking on.  Good to know though, hopefully some of the RI or eastern CT Klipsch fans jump on these.  Good luck!

I can meet you somewhere! 

• 3 weeks later...