Klipsch Reference Premiere Line

mrjay12

I'm looking to upgrade from the reference line to the reference premiere line. Does anyone know if the Premiere line goes on sale for 50% or close to it through out the year??? Trying to get the best price, I was able to get the reference line for 50% off on black friday. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mrjay12 said:

I'm looking to upgrade from the reference line to the reference premiere line. Does anyone know if the Premiere line goes on sale for 50% or close to it through out the year??? Trying to get the best price, I was able to get the reference line for 50% off on black friday. 

You might try Cory or Steven at Padukah Home Theater, they'll members here and Klipsch dealers, they have great deals.

9 hours ago, willland said:

Don't know where your location is but this may be something worth exploring.

Bill

It’s mine great setup, only selling because I got a spinal fusion, into Covid, into pneumonia, good news I’m healing, bad news crazy medical bills 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Bobby2xs said:

It’s mine great setup, only selling because I got a spinal fusion, into Covid, into pneumonia,

good news I’m healing, bad news crazy medical bills 

Holy cow, Rob, you've really had a rough stretch! 

I'm glad you have come through the other side but I think you've had your bad luck for the year!

+++

Nice setup BTW, sorry you have to part with it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Holy cow, Rob, you've really had a rough stretch! 

I'm glad you have come through the other side but I think you've had your bad luck for the year!

+++

Nice setup BTW, sorry you have to part with it.

Thanks buddy! With health you can always rebuild. It’s been a year that’s for sure haha!

• Like 2

By reading this comment section, I guess the country in question is a big factor. In my country, the old RP line speakers usually get discounted by 40-50% for both individual speakers and surround sound or stereo+sub setups. The new RP line speakers usually get discounted by 30%. 

In the country where you live, is there a website that tracks every product from every store in your country and their prices from launch? There are two such sites in my country and it makes finding out when a certain product will get a discount and by how much. 

• Like 2