MEH Synergy

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

The only reason that these haven't sold is because the majority of members haven't heard them.  If they had they would be gone long ago. 

I agree. At this price they are a no brainer in my book if you have the space. Can be powered with just about anything and they are full range and smooth. Winner, winner, chicken dinner 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Price drop.   Solid deal at this price..... 

Bet those sound spectacular, I'll move up the speaker chain before the end of the year I'm sure.

Just can't now, Belles, LaScalas for sale a state away from here and then all this "Pro" stuff too!

On 4/25/2021 at 8:24 AM, CECAA850 said:

The only reason that these haven't sold is because the majority of members haven't heard them.  If they had they would be gone long ago. 

Fact! These are awesome sounding speakers, dont let the size fool you they do not have as large of a footprint as the KPT-904.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Pretty much.  I have a pair of these at the house and that's the first thing most people notice.

I would not want to forget and wear my mechanical watches anywhere near magnets of that size...

20 hours ago, whamo2 said:

Xmas . These are worth the original asking price. But way to far  away.

That's what USHIP was created for.  I pretty much shipped all of the large klipsch gear that I sold (402 horns, huge 3 Way grand cinema speakers and plenty of KPT-888SW subs) using USHIP exclusively.