SPACE NEWS

OO1

17 minutes ago, billybob said:

Space and space stations and low earth orbit satellites and geostationary. Going to be an accident...crowd.

In 2018, Surrey Satellite Technology's RemoveDEBRIS mission practiced grabbing a satellite with a giant net.

Watch the real  footage from Surrey Nanosats SSC Mission Delivery Team.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I don't get it.  I thought "as ancient alien theorists believe" that we have had contact from way back?

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

This time, they want bitcoin...it makes so much sense.

Money is a ***** right? believe what you want.

If I say I believe in something outside of the norm. I'm ridiculed.

No worries... no more far fetched from what we grew up with.

Any way.... humans have been preparing for leaving this world we know for a long time...

Just my thoughts....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

Settling on another planet with our technology , would mean a pioneer life  -there would be physiological changes in the human body ----a new humanoid -

"Crispr" will handle all of those problems.

JJK

• Like 2

Uncontrollable China rocket hurtles towards re-entry

China’s Long March 5B rocket successfully reached orbit as planned. The core stage, however, also reached orbit, and may now be one of the largest ever to make an uncontrolled reentry back into Earth’s atmosphere.

https://earthsky.org/space/china-uncontrollable-long-march-5b-core-stage-hurls-towards-earth

Pentagon tracking path of falling Chinese rocket

The Pentagon said Wednesday it's tracking the uncontrolled descent of the Long March-5B Y2 rocket that carried a Chinese Space Station module to orbit last week.

Details: Defense Department spokesperson John Kirby told reporters the rocket's debris was expected to return to Earth "somewhere around" May 8 and that the U.S. Space Command has said "almost the entire body of the rocket" remains intact. "It's too soon to know exactly where it's going to come down,

https://www.axios.com/pentagon-tracking-falling-chinese-rocket-location-f18535cf-041e-4583-a6ff-4838772fd71f.html

• Thanks 1