Yamaha MX-830 power amplifier

redstarjedi

Yamaha’s best kept secret is the MX-830 power amplifier.

Forget getting a super expensive AV receiver or high end integrated, this combo is better. It hits hard at 170 watts per channel in 8 ohms, and can handle speakers down to 2 ohms. And has three speaker outputs. It was TOTL in it’s day, and is still amazing now.

The sound is impeccable and you’d have to pay thousands to match or beat it. It has that typical yamaha sound that is uncolored, clean, detailed without being bright, and extremely neutral. So if you feed it bass it will produce that bass! You can expect a super faithful reproduction of the source material. It would make the sound recording engineer proud.

This is an affordable alternative to a yamaha m-80 or m-85 amplifier. I cleaned the pots, and set idle current to factory specs. 

i can demonstrate it with my klipsch KG speakers. I am in Glendale, CA (Los Angeles). These ROCKED my Klipsch KG 3.2s and rattled the walls of my apartment with its bass. 

I am firm at 300. In person meetup cash, or paypal friends and family, or you pay fees. 

Shipping is available, i can try to get a custom quote, I imagine it would be around $80 for most of the united states. Email me and then we can talk over the phone. 

anthony.popovic81@gmail.com

- Tony. 

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

10 hours ago, DCaIrvine said:

This is the same amp on eBay in the completed listing that sold for $400.00 

same photos. Same serial number 

I priced it at 400 on ebay because of their fees, i really only want 300 for it. You can email me, or if you want we can talk over the phone. 

About ebay, it now seems that you have to manually EXCLUDE countries that you don't want to ship to.