Klipsch Academy Center and KLF-7C For Sale

AB3CX MIke

I will get some pictures up soon.  I have a basically near new looking Academy Center Channel speaker for $325. It is oiled walnut.  I also have a KLF-C7 center with some veneer damage but perfect sound and grillcloth for $250.  I just acquired an MC275 to drive my Cornwalls, so my MC-206 is also on the block for $3300, and I am going back to straight 2 channel stereo.  The MC-206 looks EXC and has no issues. I can't ship the amp but could ship the speakers. 

Edited by AB3CX MIke

IF the woofers and tweeter are good i would be interested. I was looking just the woofer but this will give me a spare. I have a pristine mahogany cabinet so no worries on that. i am new so i tried to pm you but it said i had to wait till tomorrow for some reason. How much is shipping and how to process payment? I am in Rocky Mount, NC 27804.   Thanks

IF the woofers and tweeter are good i would be interested. I was looking just the woofer but this will give me a spare. I have a pristine mahogany cabinet so no worries on that. i am new so i tried to pm you but it said i had to wait till tomorrow for some reason. How much is shipping and how to process payment? I am in Rocky Mount, NC 27804.   Thanks   update, it says this.

You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later.  i don't know why that is. I have never posted on a forum before. lost

• Like 1

18 hours ago, brian4556 said:

You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later.  i don't know why that is. I have never posted on a forum before. lost

Feel free to post a couple of ... in any threads to get yourself two more posts, then you can send the PM!