P312sub?

luddite

I have acquired a pair of Palladiums in the tigerwood veneer.  

I currently have a R115SW, but it just doesn't look that great with the speakers.  

Are there still Palladium subwoofers out there?  And where did thy fit in the Klipsch subwoofer lineup?  

Just trying to figure out if trying to find one in tigerwood is worth the search.  

I know that I bought the last one of the "new old stock" P-312W converted from European to American voltage that Paducah Home Theater had last year.  Also, it's been a long time since I saw any come up in the used market.  If you want to find one, set up a HiFi Shark saved search and hope one comes up for sale (and that I don't buy it first 🙂 ).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Yeah I had several brand new ones last year.  They had a big pile of European ones that we had to convert as explained earlier.  Then the parts guys realized what I was doing and cut me off lol.  They reserved the rest for warranty replacements.  Apparently some were sold that still have an active warranty on them so they're keeping those around to steal parts off of if / when a claim happens.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 6:18 PM, AUDIOPHILENH said:

I have owned most of the subs on the market over the past 20 years and the P-312W is a Fantastic subwoofer. Hopefully Klipsch will make a new flagship subwoofer in the near future! An RSW-15 V.2 would be nice.

I also have a Mosscade Saturn 12 Subwoofer it’s pretty good also 

the way they made it it’s quite the accomplishment I believe 

B05E3C3A-1FC7-49D5-B3A1-67D086BE5618.jpeg