5N978, 979 Cornwall

murad

2 minutes ago, billybob said:

Others here better at valuation than I. Am really abit surprised some more have not sold as of yet.

Still, you are closer to the deal.

Sorry if pissed you. Was trying to be discreet.

Not at all, she doesn't want to sell piecemeal, and I am only condidering because I want them Cornwall IIs in WO. that's my struggle

• Like 1

1 minute ago, murad said:

Not at all, she doesn't want to sell piecemeal, and I am only condidering because I want them Cornwall IIs in WO. that's my struggle

Alright, the deal is looking more like a package since last read.

I think seller should consider your situation. We like consistency ...

1 minute ago, billybob said:

Alright, the deal is looking more like a package since last read.

I think seller should consider your situation. We like consistency ...

She is just overwhelmed and wants to get rid of the lot ASAP. I'd like to offer her to store and sell at the highest price possible including the ones I am going to buy from her, transfer all proceeds to her account net of the costs to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, murad said:

GUYS! I was just offered to buy an entire Heritage lot consisting of 7 sequential mint pairs, 1 KH AK5 OO,  3KB OO OL WO, 1 Heresy, 1CW1 OO, 1CW 2 WO.

The price is 20k to me, my costs of moving, storing and selling will be around $1,350 including 3% sales fee I will be paying to paypal as a seller.

should I pull the trigger?

THE only really worthy speakers are the AK5----the rest are old and not worth very  much--

6 minutes ago, 001 said:

THE only really worthy speakers are the AK5----the rest are old and not worth very  much--

How utterly ridiculous. Perhaps you should ask all of the other members of this forum that own those specific speakers. I’ll bet you would get an entirely different answer.

3 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

How utterly ridiculous. Perhaps you should ask all of the other members of this forum that own those specific speakers. I’ll bet you would get an entirely different answer.

keep your ridiculous opinions to yourself --we are talking about a lot price , we are not talking about the speakers as such ---stay focused on the subject -

4 minutes ago, 001 said:

keep your ridiculous opinions to yourself --we are talking about a lot price , we are not talking about the speakers as such ---stay focused on the subject -

Ridiculous?  You have the market cornered on that one.

I  mean saying worthless to Belles and Cornwalls and Heresy is clearly lack of understanding of what Klipsch community cares for. Besides in my opinion AK5 is a deadweight. They are huge and intermediate model, very hard to sell at 10k+. Unless you wanna buy them chief.

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Have you seen or heard any of these in person?  If not, I'd be careful.

Saw in person but haven't heard, they come from a Klipsch heritage collectioner, I checked a couple of crossovers inside of the Belles and they seemed in pristine condition. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, billybob said:

If you want more feedback from others to help decide if not already, hope it comes soon.

What you ask is not unheard of at all. 

Win, win, I say or... make it a really good deal.

thank you, i think so too but let's see. 

• Like 1

Just now, jimjimbo said:

Nothing new.

If you are familiar with the models, what would be the median prices you'd be willing to pay for each model except for AK5 (that one is pain in the *** for sure)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, murad said:

If you are familiar with the models, what would be the median prices you'd be willing to pay for each model except for AK5 (that one is pain in the *** for sure)

I am familiar with all of the models.  The market has changed dramatically in the last year.  I will PM you.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

What's really funny is that you didn't whine to the moderators.

On 5/15/2021 at 1:41 PM, jimjimbo said:

Reported to mods.

Edited by 001