5N978, 979 Cornwall

murad

On 4/30/2021 at 12:05 AM, RandyH000 said:

I prefer the real thing ,    very much Appreciated -

Syrian marquetry-luxury backgammon and chess board in one  image 0

sorry for beeing of topic , that´s darn beautiful @RandyH000, would love to play a few games against you, of course with such a nice backgammon

Bissell Upholstery cleaner in the blue can will get those grills looking and smelling like new.  DO NOT put them in water that is fiberboard that they are wrapped on and it will swell and warp and make a bloody mess.  They did not start using the composite or plastic grill backing until many years later.  I have used this time and time again on Klipsch grills and can guarantee it works.  Vaccum them with a brush gently and them use the Bissell cleaner.  It cleans well, dries fast and smells great use it liberally wipe off any excess foam, let dry.

12-oz-Fabric-Upholstery-Cleaner-610404.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AndreG. said:

@murad I bought these connectors for my Heresy E, which have the same terminals as Your Cornwall and they work well.

I already installed them, they are very versatile, you can still use raw cable by replacing the screws in the other hole as well as with banana plugs and still with spade connectors. great stuff, amazing matte gold finish. thank y'all for the tips.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Frzninvt said:

Bissell Upholstery cleaner in the blue can will get those grills looking and smelling like new.  DO NOT put them in water that is fiberboard that they are wrapped on and it will swell and warp and make a bloody mess.  They did not start using the composite or plastic grill backing until many years later.  I have used this time and time again on Klipsch grills and can guarantee it works.  Vaccum them with a brush gently and them use the Bissell cleaner.  It cleans well, dries fast and smells great use it liberally wipe off any excess foam, let dry.

12-oz-Fabric-Upholstery-Cleaner-610404.jpg

wow great tips keep coming, thank you so much will definitely look into it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, murad said:

I already installed them, they are very versatile, you can still use raw cable by replacing the screws in the other hole as well as with banana plugs and still with spade connectors. great stuff, amazing matte gold finish. thank y'all for the tips.

Figured you would like them.

• 4 weeks later...

GUYS! I was just offered to buy an entire Heritage lot consisting of 7 sequential mint pairs, 1 KH AK5 OO,  3KB OO OL WO, 1 Heresy, 1CW1 OO, 1CW 2 WO.

The price is 20k to me, my costs of moving, storing and selling will be around $1,350 including 3% sales fee I will be paying to paypal as a seller.

should I pull the trigger?

Edited by murad

1 minute ago, billybob said:

I mean, going to let others chime in here on the offer.

Others better suited on these to help with your decision.

Cool ?

"Others better suited on these"... doesn't make any sense in English.

Just now, murad said:

So you are criticizing me for asking for opinions in the "wrong thread" ?

Not at all...but, you may have to start your own thread to get the answers you seek.

In the garage sale here, is likely the advertisement to sell similar.

Just in case you are not aware.

2 minutes ago, murad said:

So you are criticizing me for asking for opinions in the "wrong thread" ?

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Sorry about that...

Look in the garage sale for similar items.

Hey I figured, checked the garage sale items found the original seller. FYI none are NOS, mostly MINT however. I thought in the beginning it was a steal, but then did some research and I will barely breakeven and that is if I sell the AK5s at 80% premium.. The rest will be sold below the prices she quoted in her thread.

Just now, murad said:

Hey I figured, checked the garage sale items found the original seller. FYI none are NOS, mostly MINT however. I thought in the beginning it was a steal, but then did some research and I will barely breakeven and that is if I sell the AK5s at 80% premium.. The rest will be sold below the prices she quoted in her thread.

Cool...best to you...

Just now, billybob said:

Not at all...but, you may have to start your own thread to get the answers you seek.

In the garage sale here, is likely the advertisement to sell similar.

Just in case you are not aware.

Well this is originally my thread, and I didn't want the original seller to see this conversation. I went and saw the lot, but the space was quite limited so we didn't unpack anything, I just took a look at a couple of boxes, haven't even had a chance to check if the crossovers seem alright

• Like 1

1 minute ago, murad said:

Well this is originally my thread, and I didn't want the original seller to see this conversation. I went and saw the lot, but the space was quite limited so we didn't unpack anything, I just took a look at a couple of boxes, haven't even had a chance to check if the crossovers seem alright

Others here better at valuation than I. Am really abit surprised some more have not sold as of yet.

Still, you are closer to the deal.

Sorry if pissed you. Was trying to be discreet.