Chorus ll's, Indiana. $850.

Shiva

$850 is a good realistic price.  & they have crites x-overs..... :blink2:

ive tried tape & vacuums on pushed in dust caps many times & when they are that far dented & creased tape or a vac usually doesnt pull them out, scotch tape doesnt stick too well to these caps & its very diffcult to get a vac to seal around a 4" dust cap to allow enough suction to pull them out...  but they make almost identical dust caps that can easily be replaced or just glued over the existing cap.   

• Like 1

The included installed upgrades have a significant importance to the price listed here. It has been more than 3 years since we have the likes of it. Even more rare to see that on usaudiomart.  I like that he is offering a repair path for interested parties. I remember when I drove through a snow storm in Minnesota in the middle of Winter at night 900 miles round trip to buy a Walnut Oil pair. When I got there I was informed that there were more than 10 buyers within an hour from him waiting on standby to see if I showed up. I am positive this seller has at this point multiple buyers willing to pay, who are simply trying to working out the logistics. Usually these deals are immediately fulfilled and taken down in the first hour and tend to go widely unnoticed. Granted there are issues here, but not hard ones to overcome, and the upgrades more than make up for that. 

• Like 1

So I sent owner a response first thing this morning (im in fort wayne -and if his username is his, he lives down the street from me).  We'll see what happens (have a pair of CW i's in oiled oak that wouldn't mind additions to the family..lol..)

Edited by Danger Duck
  • Like 4