Pictures and description of your setup: two channel, home theater, headphone, doesn’t matter. All welcome, all awesome. Show and tell us about your baby!

salbake

I’d love to see and read about your Klipsch setups! I think they’re all fantastic. I smile at how passionate you guys/gals are about your systems. We’re all the same in a way, price doesn’t matter, the music does, post it! Share it! $50 - $1,000,000 all fantastic.

Klipsch Cornwall IV walnut

McIntosh MAC 7200 stereo receiver

McIntosh MB50 streamer

MoFi UltraDeck turntable w MasterTracker cartridge 

Furman Elite 15 PFI power conditioner

Cardas Clear Cygnus cables

McIntosh RS200 (other room, not pictured)

McIntosh RS100 (X2) (other room not pictured)

64324338-B6E1-4263-B7ED-D69021A7C39F.jpeg

77288F0B-AA6F-4CE7-A8C8-6C4094F08B98.jpeg

68336066-650A-4E1E-B11F-9640A9B10FE0.jpeg

FE33146B-432A-43DD-9089-2F9CAAAB241F.jpeg

• Like 8

My System is pretty basic. It starts with my Forte IVs connected to my Primaluna EVO 400 Integrated amp with KT150 Power tubes and Brimar Preamp tubes. Connected to the EVO 400 is my Yamaha AVR for TV and movie viewing using the HT bypass of the 400. I have a Klipsch 450 C as my Center channel in my cabinet and a pair of Forte 1s as my surround sound speakers next to my seating position. Under the EVO 400 is my HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP Subwoofer that goes down to 18 HZ and hits those deep octaves hard in my fairly small living room. Next to my Forte IV on the other side I have a Bluesound Node 2i on top of a Denefrips Pontus RDR Dac. For my analog setup I switch between a classic Dual 1229 with a V15 type III Cartridge and a Technics 1200 with an equally great sounding Denon MC cartridge the DL-110. I play these thru a Shannon Parks Puffin phono preamp and that piece is fantastic. Makes most every record sound like it is pristine. Truly a fantastic DSP inspired phono preamp. I enjoy my audio system and almost everything I have tried the past few years has increased the enjoyment of listening to it.

IMG_0131 2.jpg

• Like 5

Recently Upgraded from some old wharfedale speakers to the Klipsch R-51PM's! Also got them paired with a nice Wharfedale SW150 Subwoofer :)

Didnt want anything over the top just something high quailty and nice for music and movies!

Pics:

20210501-130444.jpg

20210501-130618.jpg20210503-021500.jpg

Edited by hArDsTyLe2259
  • Like 3

My system, still evolving:

Belle Klipsch (mid-80's, bone stock)

Quicksilver Audio monoblocks (hiding up top, with Hammond cages on top)

Denon HEOS Link (doing double duty as DAC and Pre right now, but a XiangSheng 728A is in route to gain-match with the QS's)

My wife actually loves the look of the speakers, but she hates the look of all the gear involved in powering them.  But once I got the tubes fired up (replaced a Sony stereo amp), she smiled and hi-fived me.  "I had no idea how these speakers were going to sound better, but they sound better now!" was her reaction.  

20210503_194618.jpg

Edited by GriffinFL
  • Like 2

On 5/2/2021 at 8:32 PM, Fido said:

My System is pretty basic. It starts with my Forte IVs connected to my Primaluna EVO 400 Integrated amp with KT150 Power tubes and Brimar Preamp tubes. Connected to the EVO 400 is my Yamaha AVR for TV and movie viewing using the HT bypass of the 400. I have a Klipsch 450 C as my Center channel in my cabinet and a pair of Forte 1s as my surround sound speakers next to my seating position. Under the EVO 400 is my HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP Subwoofer that goes down to 18 HZ and hits those deep octaves hard in my fairly small living room. Next to my Forte IV on the other side I have a Bluesound Node 2i on top of a Denefrips Pontus RDR Dac. For my analog setup I switch between a classic Dual 1229 with a V15 type III Cartridge and a Technics 1200 with an equally great sounding Denon MC cartridge the DL-110. I play these thru a Shannon Parks Puffin phono preamp and that piece is fantastic. Makes most every record sound like it is pristine. Truly a fantastic DSP inspired phono preamp. I enjoy my audio system and almost everything I have tried the past few years has increased the enjoyment of listening to it.

IMG_0131 2.jpg

It’s not basic, it’s awesome! I really want to hear a PrimaLuna sometime. 

4 minutes ago, salbake said:

It’s not basic, it’s awesome! I really want to hear a PrimaLuna sometime. 

Thank you Salbake - I agree it is awesome and works great in my space but its not a major complicated system like so many here on The Klipsch Forum have. No fancy bass bins and crown amps driving woofers  while another drives the midrange and giant tapped horn subwoofers etc. No crazy expensive $10,000 DACs and Aurender music streamers etc etc. No VPI Turntables with fancy $5,000 tonearms and $6,000 cartridges. No Dual mono Blocks and all Audioquest interconnects and speaker wires with those fancy wire lifters that run throughout the house. 

But yes, the Primaluna is worth a listen and pairs quite nicely with my Forte IVs.

I love my very nice system and feel blessed to get to listen to it everyday.