Happy Horse Brewing

I have had two Hereseys since 1979ish. I got from a friend who needed cash. Serial number partly legible on 1 of them #29P20  ?

inspected by N W Bradford, I think. 

I think they were made in ‘75. There may be more numbers but not legible. Could anyone tell me about them. 

thumbnail_IMG_6469.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6469.jpg

Edited by Happy Horse Brewing
share photo
  • Like 2

On 5/2/2021 at 6:30 PM, Happy Horse Brewing said:

I have had two Hereseys since 1979ish. I got from a friend who needed cash. Serial number partly legible on 1 of them #29P20  ?

inspected by N W Bradford, I think. 

I think they were made in ‘75. There may be more numbers but not legible. Could anyone tell me about them.

thumbnail_IMG_6469.jpg

these were made in 1976  , so Heresy Birch most likely , with the E network -k77 round magnet alnico-K55V push terminal alnico , and  a K-22E  or EF  square Magnet woofer---  You can pop off the rear panel and confirm if this is accurate -

Yes Serial number imprinted on back 29P201 & 2

They are birch they came to me raw wood I have rubbed Linseed oil on them. I will open back cover and look at magnets tomorrow. One of the tweeters went out in 1989ish. A friend of mine took them to the Klipsch factory in Hope Ar. in the early '90's, before Klipsch moved. They were repaired/reworked in the factory then. They still sound great being pushed by an old Marantz amp. Cosmetically they look rough, but ok for my garage.