FIXED! R-51PM USB Audio Delay/Lag

So I recently got a pair of R-51PM's and when using the USB A to B cord with my desktop the audio has a 1-2 second delay with youtube, windows speaker test and volume ding when adjusting, movies and spotify etc.

Is there a reason for this or am I doing something wrong?

Edited by hArDsTyLe2259

I never noticed this and I use those same speakers and watch a lot of YouTube. I started out USB to USB, then switched to USB>DAC>Phono in, then switched to USB>DAC>Schiit Vali >Phono in. Following this because it interests me.

• 10 months later...

I'm also having this problem with my brand new Fives. It appears to be USB specific according to the other reports I've seen. Switching to optical will resolve the issue but I bought these to use the USB DAC, so that would defeat the purpose. Klipsch, please investigate and provide a fix, thanks. 

• 1 month later...

Im going to close this off as I have found the fix, the issue i was having was cuse of Corsair ICUE software.

I closed it, stopped the Corsair.Service.CpuIdRemote service in task managed then went to C:\Program Files\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software\

And deleted both Corsair.Service.CpuIdRemote.exe & Corsair.Service.CpuIdRemote64.exe

I know its an old post but thought id share my solution!

Edited by hArDsTyLe2259
typo
  • Like 1

• hArDsTyLe2259 changed the title to FIXED! R-51PM USB Audio Delay/Lag
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...