Klipsch KLF-20

Smokinone

Selling my KLF-20 speakers in light oak. Crites Ti tweeter diaphragms installed. Crites crossover rebuild kit installed. Each speaker has a little blem on the tops, one a small chip on the rear corner, and one with a dark mark toward the front top. Cabinet condition is how I bought them. I installed the Crites upgrades in 2018 when I bought them. No issues that I know of except the cabinet blems.  $750.

I bought a pair of Chorus advertised here so I don't need the extra set of speakers.

No shipping unless buyer arranges it and has them picked up.

I had my Chorus picked up by Sara and can recommend her services.

https://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/way-rad-private-service.955079/#post-14732078

KLF20C.jpg

KLF20-FRONT.JPG

KLF20-SER1.JPG

KLF20-SER2.JPG

KLF20-TOP1.JPG

rebuilt_Xover.jpg

KLF20-TOP2.JPG

KLF20-BACK_SIDE.JPG

Edited by Smokinone
update location - pics added
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2021 at 9:35 AM, Smokinone said:

Selling my KLF-20 speakers in light oak. Crites Ti tweeter diaphragms installed. Crites crossover rebuild kit installed. Each speaker has a little blem on the tops, one a small chip on the rear corner, and one with a dark mark toward the front top. Cabinet condition is how I bought them. I installed the Crites upgrades in 2018 when I bought them. No issues that I know of except the cabinet blems.  $750.

Pictures here. https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ele/d/pahrump-klipsch-klf-20/7308311954.html

I bought a pair of Chorus advertised here so I don't need the extra set of speakers.

No shipping unless buyer arranges it and has them picked up.

I had my Chorus picked up by Sara and can recommend her services.

https://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/way-rad-private-service.955079/#post-14732078

I was the seller of the Chorus and have to say I was really nervous as the chorus were in very good condition. Sara was an absolute pleasure to work with, and she went the extra mile, she even shrink wrapped the speakers so that lint wouldn’t get on the cone or grill, then she wrapped them in shipping blankets, shrink wrapped again and secured. 10/10 would have her ship if you want your items to get there perfect. Also Smokinone was an excellent buyer and would give him a 10/10 as well! 
no affiliation with the sale.

Bobby2x’s 

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the plug Bobby. I'm enjoying the Chorus I got from you with the Fisher tube amp more than I can say.

I hope you and your family are doing well, I remember you were having some difficulty. Crazy times.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Smokinone changed the title to Klipsch KLF-20
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...