VOXX in the news:

billybob

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Has Voxx improved Klipsch electronics?

Yes, if by "improved," you mean it helped the company make bucks.  We old geezers refuse to realize that big box speakers are a pimple on an elephant's arse when it comes to the market for audio.  I don't know, but I have a hunch that Klipsch is only alive because it moved to computer speakers, earbuds and car audio.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Yes, if by "improved," you mean it helped the company make bucks.  We old geezers refuse to realize that big box speakers are a pimple on an elephant's arse when it comes to the market for audio.  I don't know, but I have a hunch that Klipsch is only alive because it moved to computer speakers, earbuds and car audio.

I wondered where you've bern Jeff.  Good to hear from you.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2021 at 3:14 PM, dtel said:

Klipsch sold out to JBL and will now focus on more Mid-fi and current products to be sold at places like Best Buy and similar chain stores and online.

18 hours ago, billybob said:

• Moderators
On 5/6/2021 at 1:20 PM, CECAA850 said:

Has Voxx improved Klipsch electronics?  If yes then awesome for them.  If no it could hurt the brand as that's all they do is electronics.

Onkyo/Pioneer/Integra will be part of Premium Audio Company which was created last year, Klipsch and the rest of Premium Audio is all under Klipsch management team.

I wasn't aware that Sharp was actually making Onkyo gear, or that's what I glanced from the article.

• Like 1

• Moderators
17 hours ago, dirtmudd said:
On 4/1/2021 at 2:14 PM, dtel said:

Klipsch sold out to JBL and will now focus on more Mid-fi and current products to be sold at places like Best Buy and similar chain stores and online.

And check the date on that post.

As in April fools day. 

2 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

Onkyo/Pioneer/Integra will be part of Premium Audio Company which was created last year, Klipsch and the rest of Premium Audio is all under Klipsch management team.

I wasn't aware that Sharp was actually making Onkyo gear, or that's what I glanced from the article.

Sharp is a well known biz of course. They came out with the Linytron Plus which was in decent standing with the Sony Trinitron tech. Talking awhile ago like the early 80. Can attest to the early take on the definition, which I used.

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Remember the panic when Voxx bought Klipsch, there was no shortage of doom and gloom theories. 

Just rhetoric so... some can see into the future.

Klipsch that is Mr. Klipsch, is likely a gift to which, we are still reeling about. Listening now... thanks.

• Thanks 1

On 5/6/2021 at 7:18 PM, babadono said:

If some of Onkyo brain power spills over into Klipsch powered sub amps that'd be a good thing I'm thinkin'.

not only subs ----------the Entire line of klipsch  Heritage  products should be Powered , even the Cornwall , Heresy, khorn , Lascala ----

24 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

the Entire line of klipsch  Heritage  products should be Powered , even the Cornwall , Heresy, khorn , Lascala ----

This is comical.  Where do you come up with this baloney?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1