VOXX in the news:

billybob

1 hour ago, RandyH000 said:

not only subs ----------the Entire line of klipsch  Heritage  products should be Powered , even the Cornwall , Heresy, khorn , Lascala ----

"Should Be" Is an opinion, I personally will pick my own amplification based on my desires. Someone that is installing an amp based compromise to meet a Price VS Performance goal, is not an opinion I will put faith in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joessportster said:

"Should Be" Is an opinion, I personally will pick my own amplification based on my desires.

high -end Manufacturers usually offer 2 types of speakers    powered , or non powered ---

PWK designed Powered Lascala Speakers before any other brand of Speakers did

La Scala with built-in amp and damage questions - General Klipsch Info -  The Klipsch Audio Community

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

This is comical.  Where do you come up with this baloney?

It’s pretty confident on your part to keep on  bashing  forum Members at will , while it is old News ,and  you have no knowledge of the subject -

-the top of the line Klipsch 2021 Jubilee 75th  has an Active klipsch crossover ,  it's only a question of time until it becomes an active speaker using  a Klipsch  Amplifier for the most advanced sound reproduction

-

Jubilee info.JPG

7 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

-the top of the line Klipsch 2021 Jubilee 75th  has an Active klipsch crossover ,  it's only a question of time until it becomes an active speaker using  a Klipsch  Amplifier for the most advanced sound reproduction

Sorry, try again.  Employing an active crossover does not make it a "powered" speaker  as you mistakenly seem to think.  The speaker still needs an external power amplifier..  Need someone to explain that to you?

you must be blind or dumb  ----read before commenting      " it's only a question of time until it becomes an active speaker " 

let me help you -

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ACTIVE AND PASSIVE SPEAKERS:

Active speakers have an in-built power amplifier and just need a power source (or battery) to operate, where passive speakers require an external power amplifier to operate

12 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

you must be blind or dumb  ----read before commenting      " it's only a question of time until it becomes an active speaker " 

let me help you -

Active speakers have an in-built power amplifier and just need a power source (or battery) to operate, where passive speakers require an external power amplifier to operate

blind or dumb         nice

24 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

let me help you -

Your spread of misinformation is absolutely legend… You are the one that added the text about “it’s only a question of time…“. That was not part of the official Klipsch information. So don’t call me blind or dumb.  Perhaps it would be best if you actually gave something some thought prior to posting…

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

high -end Manufacturers usually offer 2 types of speakers    powered , or non powered ---

PWK designed Powered Lascala Speakers before any other brand of Speakers did

La Scala with built-in amp and damage questions - General Klipsch Info -  The Klipsch Audio Community

While I have the greatest respect for PWK., and his many contributions to audio. The fact is,  he was in business to sell products. In business, if one desires to stay in business the cost to produce a product is ALWAYS a paramount concern. That being the case,  it is no secret that Klipsch,  has and still does select products on the basis of meeting both COST and PERFORMANCE. No one at Klipsch or VOXX or ? could possibly know my desired parameters, my room situation, my system components. Therefore NONE of them could possibly KNOWINGLY install an amp on my behalf. Its that simple, what someone may have done in the past to please themselves, has ZERO BEARING on the TOPIC at hand

49 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Rogers Organ did the added power amplifiers

there were 2  brands of amps  in the Lascala  ,  the Rodgers and the Allen mono 100wpc used in Churches

01717_aBi3X994AN4_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

18 minutes ago, joessportster said:

it is no secret that Klipsch,  has and still does select products on the basis of meeting both COST and PERFORMANCE.

klipsch used a  a BASH® digital hybrid amplifier  which  is very a high quality amplifier  in the Palladium P-312-W subwoofer    , let's not generalize

p-312w-back_635043085941170000_large.jpg

39 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

there were 2  brands of amps  in the Lascala  ,  the Rodgers and the Allen mono 100wpc used in Churches

01717_aBi3X994AN4_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Yes, they both did, and it's been covered over and over here before. The point being, it wasn't pwk that did it.

2 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

klipsch used a  a BASH® digital hybrid amplifier  which  is very a high quality amplifier  in the Palladium P-312-W subwoofer    , let's not generalize

p-312w-back_635043085941170000_large.jpg

Now we are stretching things, Subwoofer and subwoofer amps have nothing to do with an amp being chosen for a pair of mains. I see you are simply stirring a pot looking for rebuttal. You are searching out every example of an amp built into a speaker in an attempt to support your theory that an amp built into a speaker is a good thing. I am happy you like the idea of someone else making the decision on how your system will sound. Enjoy that...............

4 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

I have quite a few amps -----so dont despair too much

I could not care less about your system, I wont despair at all I promise............................

Whole point is I wont allow anyone but me to choose an amp for my system

Good Night all🙂