I’m so Confused ? Help Me ; Please!

I have a pair of Polk Audio R-1 Bookshelf speakers  , a Denon dra -395 integrated Reciever with a phonostage amp included in said reciever , but my first piece was a  purchase of the very well received: reviewed CrosleyC6 Bt , which looks the part , has a built-in pre-amp Bluetooth etc.,etc. but after a month of listening , I became well aware , that I bought a piece of junk t.t. , now it can’t maintain rpm speed , some/ most heavy 180 gram vinyl sounds like the band is underwater , so to speak , it’s just a good looking unreliable turntable that I wish that I had saved the $  129.00 plus tax, anyway I told you what else I humbly have the Denon and Polks , now I finally saved just a little over 300.00 to buy a new turntable ( I love metal/ hard rock grunge etc and already bought an acrylic mat and an upgraded cart. The LP 3600 , now seriously ... What turntable should I buy for my hard earned/ Saved $330.00

I listen to the same type of music.

Your speakers retailed for $79 each when new. I just found a pair for $40. 

Your TT is under warranty, right? Send it back and make them fix it. 

Now take that money and buy a pair of Klipsch RP-500-M. 

• Like 1