FAV CAR THAT YOU OWNED

Bubo

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

There's a picture of me somewhere on the forum that my son took when I was wiring up the box.  I was laying inside the port working on the backside of the drivers.  You could only see me from the waist down.  It took 5 of us to lift it into the back of the van.

Found it.

Well, that takes care of the bass.  How were the mids and high sounds?  Was the FR anywhere near flat?

On 5/12/2021 at 4:31 PM, JJkizak said:

When I drove my L-88 Vette  (the engine, not the car) in the winter one morning when it was "0F" after starting the car I had heat in 30 seconds. What a beast.

JJK

Yeah, the combination of a V-8 and a small cab means lots of heat, no matter how cold it is outside.  I drove the 'Vette in the Toronto winter, figuring it had good heat, Posi rear end, and it wouldn't rust like a steel-bodied car.  It wasn't too bad in the snow if you were very careful.

19 hours ago, USNRET said:

603 with tune

Have you tuned it yet?  If not use Bend calibration.  They use the ECUTEC platform and are excellent to work with.  They've been race tuning and street tuning for over 15 years.

20 hours ago, USNRET said:

I have been 99% GM my whole life but I couldn't pass up this Brooklyn Gray M3 Comp

M3 Front.JPG

M3 Rear.JPG

Nice looking car. But that front grill looks unfinished, not the usual BMW kidney grille for sure.

It almost looks as though it was in an accident, lol......

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

you' should have  started a Subwoofer business , years ago ,  I am sure ,  you would have had a lot of success -

You're not the first one to tell me that.  I might make it my retirement hustle in a couple years.