$1200 6 pc Klipsch 5.1 WF-35 Home Theater system with subwoofer packed in original boxes

SoundDiva

Location: Seattle area. Prefer Pick up or delivery in the area. $1200 or make a decent offer! Shipping will cost a fortune as the boxes are huge and heavy, so I prefer that you pick them up. But if you’re interested I can look into shipping for an additional cost. I can send pictures of the boxes to an interested buyer. 

This is a Klipsch 5.1 WF-35 Home Theater system packed in original boxes. This is the espresso (black) color. Can take more photos of boxes if you like.

Living room friendly, Icon W Series WF-35 home theater system delivers the sound mantra—power, detail and emotion—from thin, beautiful furniture-grade wood veneer cabinets. 

* (2) WF-35 Floorstanding Speakers 
* (1) WC-24 Center Channel Speaker 
* (2) WS-24 Surround Speakers 
* (1) XW-500d Subwoofer 

To the eye, the recommended WF-35 home theater system reflects a classic approach, featuring furniture-grade wood veneer cabinets available in an espresso or a cabernet finish. But to the ear, there is nothing traditional about it. 
https://www.whathifi.com/amp/news/dial-w-wood-new-range-klipsch-icon-speakers

•  

69308788-07E5-476D-8777-6EC684CC62A7.jpeg

Edited by SoundDiva
Price change again

On 5/13/2021 at 4:25 PM, DCaIrvine said:

wow sky high price 

16 hours ago, DCaIrvine said:

Hi SoundDiva, 

You have a great full matching setup of Klipsch speakers. All depends on the exact condition of them. 

This is my own opinion !! and what I think is the avg price for them

So if you have all the boxes, packing material, and they are in excellent, to new condition that helps. 

Plus everyone wants to see photos of them. 

So again my own opinion is $1,100-1300 Max That is a fair market value of them.

(2) WF-35 Floorstanding Speakers $400 pair
* (1) WC-24 Center Channel Speaker  $120-150
* (2) WS-24 Surround Speakers $225-250 pair
* (1) XW-500d Subwoofer Great sub here $350-400

OK thanks that’s very helpful! I have the original boxes with all packing material. They are still in excellent condition as they were only used once or twice over a month. I lowered the price as per your recommendation and will also take pics of the boxes. I did not want to unbox them, that’s why a local sale would be great. I am also wondering if I should keep them anyway rather than sell them at a really low price. I really enjoyed them but my living room at that time was too small for it so I packed them back up to make space. I don’t know if my Onkyo receiver works anymore. What’s a good receiver for this set?

Thanks for all the help!

Edited by SoundDiva