Nice pair of Cornwall in walnut for sale. In upstate NY

Yankee Frank

11 minutes ago, DCaIrvine said:

They are nice, But I really hate it when the seller opens the cabinets up. I believe it takes away from the factory in which it was made. 

I would prefer it to sealed, un tampered with. But great speakers tho.  

Really?  How else could you verify drivers and interior condition.....not to mention those gorgeous DeanG networks.

It’s a lot of “who shot John” about opening cabinets when the real take away is that they are priced way too high. Like the guy on us audio mart asking 4500.00 for Cornwall IIIs. People need to learn the hard way when they are still holding them months later.

5 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

Actually you're better of to open these cabs and add speaker speaker foam or gasket  to prevent air leaks    ----the foam can be placed betwen the tweeter and midtange horns and the rear door panel

Air leaks?  These are CW1.  Foam between the tweeter and midrange?  Where does this bogus "technical info" come from?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Where does this bogus "technical info" come from?

READ  the technical threads on the forum before commenting -keeping up  with the new technical information  is  important -