This is laughable...Heresys on eBay

wuzzzer

I would guess that you smart guys will be shocked at what these will sell for eventually....eventually....The Asian and European audio markets are absolutely smoking, and those folks are acquiring a lot of gear.  If you think I'm joking, just take a look at some of the vintage Marantz receiver prices on all of the major social networks.  Amazing appreciation all up and down the product line.

9 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I would guess that you smart guys will be shocked at what these will sell for eventually....eventually....The Asian and European audio markets are absolutely smoking, and those folks are acquiring a lot of gear.  If you think I'm joking, just take a look at some of the vintage Marantz receiver prices on all of the major social networks.  Amazing appreciation all up and down the product line.

I was under the impression that the Asian market didn't like Klipsch. I was told this by an importer of vintage audio equipment. <shrug>

On 5/18/2021 at 8:00 PM, jimjimbo said:

This seller is obviously several years ahead on his starting bid and even further on his buy it now. However, I agree that “eventually “ seems to coming faster than we imagined. 

• 2 weeks later...

Local guy (Salt Lake City) has had his H1's listed for a month at $2,000 !!  They do look super nice.  I messaged him when he first listed them to find out if it was a typo.  He said "no", and that they were worth every penny.  He's just reduced them to $1700 today.
Pair of Klipsch 'Heresy' Floor Standing Studio Qua | ksl.com  

• Haha 2