Heresy Industrials PLUS JBL's and a ton of other equipment, Lake Wales, FL $800 for all of it!

Oicu812

00s0s_cdYOmKmrPqAz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg
Sound equipment. -. $800. (Lake Wales) Beringer 20 channel mixing board, midi verb, crossover, equalizer, aural exciter, dynamic processor and speaker chords. Mixer and all speakers are passive. Everything works good. I can hook it up and Run music through it if you are interested. $800.00 OBO. Call or text (863)528-8four five7.
cfl.craigslist.org

00s0s_cdYOmKmrPqAz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00s0s_fQHH1lfD27xz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00101_j75nZhuQCPcz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00O0O_6I925gblrZYz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00y0y_IUkwn1KT58z_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00F0F_3vt1Sm5C7rXz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00v0v_417Os38QWcMz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00x0x_doSrtjVsLTmz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00505_7nt4B9vQyZmz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

01313_1phzR3lsGbez_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mark1101 said:

Those Heresys appear to have the fiberglass coating.  They will clean up like new.  Easily worth the $800 by themselves.

They do have a fiberglass outer shell.  I wish I had the extra dosh to go pick this pile up.

5 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

The woofer in the cabinet on the right looks like it has seen better days. 

Part of the project would include replacing both woofers, as they seem old and a bit worse for wear.  The spot on the front of the cabinet appears to be dirt and not damage, so I'm not worried about that particularly.  The Eminence Delta Pro 12-A has proven itself to be a great replacement woofer at less than $150, that can handle gobs of power.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 3:17 AM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

The woofer in the cabinet on the right looks like it has seen better days.

moisture -dust- humidity  ?-these speakers may have been used outdoors

With all of the tax changes implemented in the last 6 months of the prior administration, the IRS did not have time to code up the automation for those changes.  They have held 30ish million returns for hand processing.

I ran a project with them back in 2012, where I automated their new single taxpayer system.  We had reduced processing time from 9-12 weeks down to a week and a half.  Then the "Sequester" was signed, kicking all contractors out the door.  The only people left were the direct employees, who did not do the work.  Things have backslid since then.

@CECAA850

4 minutes ago, Oicu812 said:

With all of the tax changes implemented in the last 6 months of the prior administration, the IRS did not have time to code up the automation for those changes.

I ran a project with them back in 2012, where I automated their new single taxpayer system.  We had reduced processing time from 9-12 weeks down to a week and a half.  Then the "Sequester" was signed, kicking all contractors out the door.  The only people left were the direct employees, who did not do the work.  Things have backslid since that time.

@CECAA850

My daughter submitted hers about a month before us and got her return in less than 2 week.  Every time I check the status of mine online it says "received and processing".   We submitted ours electronically early March and linked a bank for the deposit.  Crickets.

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

My daughter submitted hers about a month before us and got her return in less than 2 week.  Every time I check the status of mine online it says "received and processing".   We submitted ours electronically early March and linked a bank for the deposit.  Crickets.

I know that feeling. Electronically filed on 4/15........ Still waiting......

On 5/24/2021 at 8:51 AM, Oicu812 said:

Part of the project would include replacing both woofers, as they seem old and a bit worse for wear.  The spot on the front of the cabinet appears to be dirt and not damage, so I'm not worried about that particularly.  The Eminence Delta Pro 12-A has proven itself to be a great replacement woofer at less than $150, that can handle gobs of power.

Guess you could just replace the one after you check out the other, just to compare the Delta...