Tubes FS - 12AU7, 12AT7, 12AX7 and others

jimjimbo

Some nice tubes available, all are tested and matched pairs.  , Some Tele's and a few Mullards to name a few..  Please PM with specific requests, please don't ask "What do you have?"  Need to reduce my ridiculous collection, and selling at fair market value.  Thanks for looking.

• Like 1

Would you happen to have any 12ax7 Mullard long plates? I am looking for a nice pair for my Jolida JD100 cd player. Thanks.

That was my preference when I used my Jolida JD100. 1957 Mullard long plates with square getters. Big bucks but worth it IMO. Other Mullards from the same era sounded great also.

I bought a few from Jim as well. Buy with confidence.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

On 5/29/2021 at 7:39 PM, Scott Lowe 1976 said:

JimJimbo  , My name is Scott I live in Eugene ,Or  .  458-215-5132.I use 12au7's in my bob latino DynacoVTA ST 120 amp.    I would like a pair of cleartops .Sometimes  I also run 12bh7 and a 6sn7 octal . Hope to hear from you . 

Hi Scott

I have the RCA Cleartops, 12bh7 and 6sn7 tubes that you need.  I would suggest that you post a few more times (at least 5, and can be anywhere on the forum) so that we can private message.

18 hours ago, habinger808 said:

What tubes will give my system, PL EVO300 integrated, Mytek BB, ClearaudioConcept HANA MH with MusicalSurroundings NOVA3...

more “holographic” “separation”soundstage?...

PL is running stock tubes now.
Thank you for my newbie questions

Hello, I have not owned or heard any of the gear you mention, so it's really difficult to say what would fit best in your system.  Have you researched any of the forums that support your gear for suggestions?  Perhaps some other folks both there and in this forum could suggest?

On 5/31/2021 at 5:07 AM, jimjimbo said:

Hello, I have not owned or heard any of the gear you mention, so it's really difficult to say what would fit best in your system.  Have you researched any of the forums that support your gear for suggestions?  Perhaps some other folks both there and in this forum could suggest?

Could you PM a list of the tubes you have and I can cross reference with the forum here?

mahalo

Thank you for all of the interest.  The RCA Clear top 12au7s have been sold.  However, I do have a nice collection of Sylvania 12AU7 that are marked for Conn Organs, which are very, very good tubes.  Also a selection of 12AT7.  And more 12AX7, and other tubes.  Please PM me with interest.  Thanks.