I am back but would like to use my old Moniker if possible

Hi Moderators!

I was a registered member here for a number of years, and then at some point wandered off and wasn't able to log back in when I came back.  For some reason I never could re-register and gave up.  Pretty sure I didn't do anything naughty!

Anyway, I was JoshT, which I still am on AudioAsylum, but I forgot my password here and have since gotten rid of whatever email address I used back when I originally registered.  So, I just registered as a new member with this moniker.  Is there any way I can remerge my identity and continue again as JoshT after about, I dunno, 16 years or so?  That moniker is showing as being used, but I assume it's because of me and not someone else?

Josh

Edited by Bulkogi
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Bulkogi said:

Hi Moderators!

Is there any way I can remerge my identity and continue again as JoshT after about, I dunno, 16 years or so?  That moniker is showing as being used, but I assume it's because of me and not someone else?

Josh

Yes ,  @Chad can help you  but you would need 5 posts to be able to send him a PM  -
--so  let's get you up to 5 posts  firsthand --go ahead - post  3 more posts

-Chad could merge both accounts --you would need to give him a new email address or he could use the same email you used to register this account @Bulkogi
-----Chad can give you back you user name JoshT  since it is still active , and Protected  on the New Server -    you were registered on the old forum server , but your data still shows up --JoshT  --count 109-joined July 10-1999-last visited August 26-2005

17 hours ago, RandyH000 said:
Yes ,  @Chad can help you  but you would need 5 posts to be able to send him a PM  -
--so  let's get you up to 5 posts  firsthand --go ahead - post  3 more posts

-Chad could merge both accounts --you would need to give him a new email address or he could use the same email you used to register this account @Bulkogi
-----Chad can give you back you user name JoshT  since it is still active , and Protected  on the New Server -    you were registered on the old forum server , but your data still shows up --JoshT  --count 109-joined July 10-1999-last visited August 26-2005

OK, great and thanks!  I'll post some more!  I'm quite verbose in any event, LOL.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Moderators
10 minutes ago, Bulkogi said:

I'm just following up on this.  I sent a message to @Chad but haven't heard back.  I don't want to be a pest, and can live with my new moniker, but if it's possible to get my old one back that'd be cool.   Again, it was JoshT.

Just get it a little bit. @chad is on very rarely because of all of the things going on these days at Klipsch Group, Inc., like starting 11 Brands and Premium Audio Company, buying Onkyo, being the distributor in the Americas for Teac, and about a dozen other things. If he can do it I am sure he will be happy to do it.

Travis

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Just get it a little bit. @chad is on very rarely because of all of the things going on these days at Klipsch Group, Inc., like starting 11 Brands and Premium Audio Company, buying Onkyo, being the distributor in the Americas for Teac, and about a dozen other things. If he can do it I am sure he will be happy to do it.

Travis

Thanks Travis.  Wow, that's an amazing work load.  This is no big deal, and thanks for your response.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Bulkogi said:

Thanks Travis.  Wow, that's an amazing work load.  This is no big deal, and thanks for your response.

We would like you to get it back, easier for me because I remember you under that name. He has been able to do it in the past, not always, but usually. Sometimes there is a glitch with the data that was merged into the new platform being used now (that's my assumption based on how long the person was away). 

When Chad sees it he is usually happy to do what he can. 

Travis

• Like 1