What are my products worth?

RJNebel

Hi all,

I've recently been looking into getting a new set up which means I'm looking into selling my current Klipsch products. I'm not quite sure the value of what I have currently, so I figured I'd check with the so called experts on here for some much appreciated appraisal. I currently have a setup with the following Klipsch products:

Klipsch RP-500C - this is practically brand new, I purchased this late spring 2020.

Klipsch R-26F - this is where my knowledge goes dark. I know these are discontinued but they are in great condition. I purchased these in 2017 from a used furniture/electronics warehouse for $250.

Just trying to gauge what I could get for these pieces if I do in fact go forward with selling. Thanks!

• Like 1

Keep it simple then.

Knock some off of the center as used now. Whatever you can live with. The floorstanders, raise the price a little.

Your advert with photos of your equipment with pics of faults is good idea.

Include OBO in your ad showing you are open to offers. A little bit high in price, leaves you room to negotiate.

Not good form to start advert and then raise price.

Pics are what sells...

@RJNebel