VINTAGE KLIPSCH SPEAKERS FOR SALE IN MD

Laurie

Just now, Laurie said:

I just listed what I’ve seen as a low and a high and I am willing to negotiate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Different from what we are use to but, alot of that happening here of late.

The ad copy is nicely done, but very confusing. If you read it as is, you would think the prices are per speaker.

Yeah sorry that was confusing. So would you like to make an offer

Laurie called this morning and we had a nice chat. From our conversation, these speakers were his late brothers. It seems that when his brother found something that he liked, he made sure that he had a spare or two, maybe more. I can relate to that line of reasoning. From his description of these speakers, it is something that if you want some nice unmolested original Klipsch products get in touch with him.  Laurie sounded genuine and not a trash-talker. This observation is from a 10 minute phone call, I may not get it all right but I rarely get it all wrong. Call him yourself if you don't believe me.  I have his number... 

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the nice words but there was one thing you got wrong. Laurie is a girl who smokes a lot of Marlboros [emoji2372] Anyway, it’s hard enough to deal with the loss of my brother but trying to deal with the estate as well is tough. So once again thank you for your kind words it is truly appreciated [emoji3590]

• Like 3