VINTAGE KLIPSCH SPEAKERS FOR SALE IN MD

Laurie

Laurie,

Sorry for your loss.

I grew up just outside DC, near Bethesda, Kensington to be exact.

Impressive list of speakers with serial numbers

You might want to put a generic location  for people on this board such as:

Eastern Shore, DC burbs, Balto County, Western Maryland etc.

With some patience, you should be able to sell everything on this board.

Since they are new in Box

You might want to look up the prices for new new and ask 50%

The Belles are no longer sold, so new LaScalas might be a good comparison.

Others on this board buy and sell frequently and may have their own thoughts on pricing.

The older "Heritage" models you have are back in style, which is to your benefit.

Terms, I always ask (demand) buyer pick up and cash.

In the middle of the day.

For high dollar items it's always good to have a friend with you.

Personally, I would be wary of anyone that hasn't been posting on the board until your ad.

Good luck with your sale.....

• Like 2

Laurie,

Unfortunate circumstances, sorry for your loss.

I am new to the Klipsch Forum but have been a lover of them for years.  My brother in law had a pair of black LaScala that I have coveted since hearing them.  I just recently have started looking at getting some Klipsch speakers and am interested in either the Cornwall's or the Heresy's.   Most likely the Cornwall's.  You can text or call me with what you are thinking for the 1981 Cornwall pair at 616-560-6435.  I am in Michigan and normally would not be looking at something that far away but am planning on being in Williamsburg at the end of June and could make a side trip to MD to pick them up if this works out.

Regards,

Andy

On 5/31/2021 at 12:06 PM, 001 said:

@Laurie   city location please-- Baltimore ?  Columbia ? -GLWTS 

ok guys so , the location of the seller is closer to Frederick Maryland -if anyone is close by -----please --shoot us some pictures --

4 hours ago, 001 said:

ok guys so , the location of the seller is closer to Frederick Maryland -if anyone is close by -----please --shoot us some pictures --

Im actually in Hagerstown. About 20 minutes away without any traffic. I spoke to Laurie on the phone and made an offer for a set of Cornwalls. She said she would get back to me eventually depending on other offers. 

I realize this is my first post, I’m new to the Heritage scene as well as home audio in general. 

If I end up purchasing I will create my own thread in the forums in the correct area to share anything I get as well as any info that might be helpful to other community members. 

Edited by Beenaround

On 6/2/2021 at 4:26 PM, Beenaround said:

Im actually in Hagerstown. About 20 minutes away without any traffic. I spoke to Laurie on the phone and made an offer for a set of Cornwalls. She said she would get back to me eventually depending on other offers. 

I realize this is my first post, I’m new to the Heritage scene as well as home audio in general. 

If I end up purchasing I will create my own thread in the forums in the correct area to share anything I get as well as any info that might be helpful to other community members. 

Welcome to the Klipsch Forum

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Laurie has asked me to post that ALL of the speakers that she had previously listed ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE AT THIS TIME.  She is dealing with many logistical issues that have become overwhelming, but wants to thank everyone that helped.  She asks that no one message her right now.  These speakers will come back for sale at a later time.

• Like 1