reference premium 440C vs 404C

kevin347

I am looking to buy the center channel klipsch to go with my 2 front RP-8000F floor standing model. The 440C is about 50$ cheaper vs the 404C. This is my first home theater setup and looking for an advise on which one is better to pair with my front L and R. I suppose 50$ difference is not a lot if 404C is better. 

Thoughts from exports would be appreciated. 

Thanks

@kevin347,

Welcome to the forum.

I really do believe that the 440C and the 404C are more the same than different.

With that said, if they will fit, I say save up and go with the RP-504C or RP-450C.  You would then not ask yourself "what if".

Bill

• Like 1

I have a practically new ebony RP-440C that I'm about to list in the garage sale section if you would like to save a few dollars. No issues, nicks, or scratches. Just let me know if your interested. It will be shipped with a lot of protection to avoid damage.........Ben

On 6/11/2021 at 1:17 PM, LOWFAT930 said:

I have a practically new ebony RP-440C that I'm about to list in the garage sale section if you would like to save a few dollars. No issues, nicks, or scratches. Just let me know if your interested. It will be shipped with a lot of protection to avoid damage.........Ben

how much are you selling for? 

On another note i wanted to ask about rear speakers. I wanted to go with in wall klipsch for rear but I dont know what will match with the RP 8000F front. I would prefer the in wall to save space on the rear but if other options are better and not that bulky and would not occupy a lot of space on the wall, I am willing to consider those. 

TIA