Just wanted to Honor those that Gave so much to America !

Fish

Thanks to those that served and have passed. My Dad was in Germany as an 18 year old in WW2 . He lived through the war but never recovered from it. If he could only have had a "safe space" and a "cry closet" and that mean ole Adolf would have been "cancelled". Of course he lived in the real world, where you lived or died based on your wits and your fortune, daily.........Thanks Vets !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• Moderators

Honor is a good way to say it, without all of those who gave everything we would not know this America as we do. 

To all the people who served and are still serving Thank You, we could never repay you for what was fought for. 

• Like 1

Soldiers -Airmen-Seamen-Marines-Green Berets-Navy Seals -- Men and Women ---Veterans who served  live with PTSD -OCD and all sorts of issues related to Combat and Trauma that is related  to Active Duty  incidents , explosions , loss of limbs  , some of us ,  On this Forum are Ex-Veterans -

if any Veteran wishes to share privately in case of Anxiety Attacks , or even worse ,when a severe crisis triggers the  suicidal feelings , Please  feel Free to Reach me By PM  -if you can share your telephone Number , I will  call you back by Phone -   Godspeed -

• Like 2

Thanks for remembering those who gave it all and sacrificed so much.   Please do a search on youtube...Loyce Deen Tribute...I hope you will be moved by this fitting tribute to all the airmen who flew those missions and never came back. Not only in WWII but all conflicts America has fought in.  Remembering...frt8dog