What Is Wrong

oldtimer

12 minutes ago, 001 said:

---guys  --let's get this thread back on it's tracks

Here is the original post and my guess the reason more flight attendants ARE getting in confrontations with passengers IS because of them being on the front lines of the Mask Mandate on planes.

On 6/1/2021 at 7:13 PM, oldtimer said:

With some people in this country?  These stories used to be associated with soccer hooligans in Europe.  

Southwest Airlines flight attendant loses two teeth after passenger assault (nbcnews.com)

24 minutes ago, Subway said:

May be prudent to replace mask frequently.

Especially for the unvaccinated. Otoh, if you are vaccinated then you aren't in near as much danger from getting Covid 19 and even less from dying (exponentially) from the disease...I wore a mask for the better part of a year (and hated it) and no longer do so unless a business requests (or mandates) that I do.

2 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

Here is the original post and my guess the reason more flight attendants ARE getting in confrontations with passengers IS because of them being on the front lines of the Mask Mandate on planes.

that woman is in serious trouble , heavy  fines , and Jail time,  and she's barred from flying again , all this was because of a mask  ,unreal -

56 minutes ago, Subway said:

"I want a Klingon woman...Can you imagine the bedroom scene? LOL 🍻"

OK, here ya go. No worries- everybody has their thing. Live and let live. Advise zero lighting (pitch black) for bedroom scene.

image.png.971746fc86c1d9476e2286ca7ad04680.png

I prefer:

image.png.7041d36694712fc02aeb023ceae595cb.png

My heart is throbbing lol

• Haha 1

What is wrong ???   NOTHING ! Everything is GRRRRREAAT ! Just look around,,,everything is coming up roses. If I personally were any happier I'd be singin' Zip a Dee Doo Dah out my wazoo ! What's not to love ?? More Love goin round than in 19 freakin' 67 ! Ha...what's wrong... Howz about what Ain't wrong ? Now that's an easy one, lol.....But I digress, Tell Mama just came on, Rock On !

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Islander said:

A few centuries ago, they’d be made to walk the plank.  In space travel, there’s always the exit from the airlock without a spacesuit.

That would be pretty quick

1 hour ago, 001 said:

:biggrin: -

Fortress made of toilet paper coronavirus drawing | StareCat.com

Ha! I saw this circulating on Facebook back in March or early April on Facebook and thought it was weaponized propaganda from a foreign (or politically motivated) source. No, people definitely overreacted by buying toilet paper at the extreme but it was at the same time others were downplaying the significance of the upcoming pandemic. If you don't believe me check out the thread on Covid 19 here that was started right when these memes were  being circulated on social media. 

6 hours ago, Islander said:

Have you seen the movie Bringing Out the Dead?  It stars Nicholas Cage as a paramedic who is haunted by the ghosts of the emergency victims that he was unable to save, and as a result, he’s gradually losing his mind.

A Martin Scorsese film written by Paul Schrader, the team that brought you Taxi Driver, Raging Bull, and others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fish said:

What is wrong ???   NOTHING ! Everything is GRRRRREAAT ! Just look around,,,everything is coming up roses. If I personally were any happier I'd be singin' Zip a Dee Doo Dah out my wazoo ! What's not to love ?? More Love goin round than in 19 freakin' 67 ! Ha...what's wrong... Howz about what Ain't wrong ? Now that's an easy one, lol.....But I digress, Tell Mama just came on, Rock On !

Hey, this thread is not about your wazoo!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MyOwn said:

My heart is throbbing lol

The Klingon women look exciting, but I think I'll go with Greenie.  I don't want to be a lover and a fighter, possibly at the same time.

And then there's Seven of Nine.  She outranks pretty much every other woman on Star Trek in terms of womanly attributes.  If you've seen her standing in front of Captain Janeway, who's just fine herself, you'll see what I mean.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...