Update on vintage klipsch speakers near Frederick Maryland

Laurie

25 minutes ago, Laurie said:

I’ll tell you what. Send me your email or your phone number and I will personally send you every picture I have of each pair that is for sale right now. 860-983-2745

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent you a pm...

I’m not sure of your living situation but if you are a single women living alone I’d be very careful with CList meetings/transactions. A cache of Klipsch Heritage might bring the “wrong clientele around. If at all possible give no info on your address until you have fully vetted their interest level. CList can be an “interesting” place to shop. Just be careful no matter what your situation -  

• Like 1

Pictures only need to have large files, like 5 mB, for printing.  Pictures as small as 2-300 kB look just fine on a computer screen.   Also, you can post more than one picture per post if they're smaller.

• Like 1

Yes no craigslist for now and take caution if you do...in future or other...

You can see the pictures right? I dont do Craig’s list and I’m not single. But truly appreciate all the input and the looking out. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Laurie has asked me to post that ALL of the speakers that she had previously listed ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE AT THIS TIME.  She is dealing with many logistical issues that have become overwhelming, but wants to thank everyone that helped.  She asks that no one message her right now.  These speakers will come back for sale at a later time.