Klipsch KM?

AndreG.

1 hour ago, AndreG. said:

On german ebay a pair of KM6 turned up. I never heard of them before. Google led to the spec-sheet for the whole line. Are these lower class contemporaries to the .5 KG line?

Those are the military version of, imo the KG-5.5 and akin to the Klf-10 of all things. Think you will find at least these are all kissing cousins. Do a search here and online if curious enough. Been a year or more since seeing a pair local. Typically black... @AndreG.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

Yep, they´re black alright:

$_59.JPG

Price says "negotiable" and since we are in Germany here, i´m think the seller will ask some outrageous price for sure. Come with some old JVC receiver.

Unless it is a collectible JVC, which is unlikely, the value is in the speakers. Think they look alright from the front but, would be nice to have pics of the sides, rear and stickers. If they check out, could give you an estimate in dollars here or by pm.

If interested...

9 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

Yep, they´re black alright:

$_59.JPG

Price says "negotiable"

they look in good condition - Griilles ?------300  Euros  maximum , dump the JVC ----

• Thanks 1

Well, the interest is there, but they are too far away and no shipping (plus i´ve had bad experience shipping speakers with german mail...) and i´m gonna take a look at an interesting Panasonic blueray this weekend wich will be approx.300€ if i buy. Almost got a pair of good KG4s two weeks ago.

Thanks guys @billybob & @001

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

Yes, they were really hot, but by the time i could reply, they were gone...

the KG 5,5/KM6 was way better  in the bass than a KG-4 - with twin 10 inch woofers  - 69 Lbs ------very good speakers - they were made for the Military , they are tougher -

I would avoid  the kg-4  , they  had issues with the woofers vibrating as they aged --- the repair cost is higher than the value of the speakers since you need to replace the woofers  ( 4 woofers ) -plus the parts dont exist -

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

No Billy, what would be Your estimation, please i would like to hear that too?

If it checked out in person decent tops ,sides etc...$275-350 tops.

Mine looked even better than those...US dollars.

• Thanks 1