Gorgeous Cherry La Scalas II $4k boxes

DCaIrvine

I live even closer and those would be mine if I had enough room in my small house - Great deal and very generous to offer people on this forum to pickup and hold and ship them - 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fido said:

I live even closer and those would be mine if I had enough room in my small house - Great deal and very generous to offer people on this forum to pickup and hold and ship them - 

I have done it before, and would do it again...... I made a drive to Phoenix for a memeber, and then the next day drove 4 hours north to meet the guy  

3 hours ago, DCaIrvine said:

I have done it before, and would do it again...... I made a drive to Phoenix for a memeber, and then the next day drove 4 hours north to meet the guy  

I have seen you make these many generous offers before and people have acted like you are the seller instead of just a nice person. Just wanted you to know someone, me, has noticed your kind offers.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Fido said:

I have seen you make these many generous offers before and people have acted like you are the seller instead of just a nice person. Just wanted you to know someone, me, has noticed your kind offers.

Just by happenstance, I've never seen/heard of any of his offers.....  that is very generous and clearly going out of his way to be a helpful nice guy.  Am I allowed to call him a guy?  I mean, he types like a guy (he used the index finger method, don't ask how I know) his syntax is like a guy....  OMG I'm so confused with pronouns.....I'm starting to feel cancell....

• Like 1

Hi Coytee. 
Yes I’m a guy LOL ….. and I’m a huge audiophile also. Love Klipsch speakers. If you need any help in the Ca area. Just PM me. And we can work something out. 

9 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

So you're saying that $2600 is the proper price for very nice dark cherry LSII?  Not hardly.

9 hours ago, Schu said:

I'll take one for 1500 if someone else wants the second one... 4k is nearly 35% to much for these.

It’s pretty warm here today but that’s a true “low ball” — 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Schu said:

I'll take one for 1500 if someone else wants the second one... 4k is nearly 35% to much for these.

The the kind of response I sadly expected... 

So, are you willing to sell yours for that or less, since I believe your 70ths were damaged when shipped.

• Like 2

On 6/4/2021 at 9:45 PM, DCaIrvine said:

Thanks Fido, I can only dream of owning them. Out of my price range 

New La Scala IIs cost around $12,000 a pair here in Canada.  If you’re dreaming of La Scalas and a nice pair of LS2s shows up for the ASKING price of $4,000, only 10 miles from you, it’s time to make your offer.  That price may be a bit high, but it’s an asking price, plus it would cost you no shipping and almost no time or gas, which can be serious factors.  To buy my La Scala IIs, I had to take a ferry to the mainland (about 90 minutes for the crossing, plus about $180 for the ticket and a meal, plus time in-line waiting to board, both ways.  All day, in other words), and drive for half an hour, just to audition them.

Of course, I bought them,  and I’m happily listening to them right now, eight years later.  Your time is valuable.  You could be smiling while you listen to your La Scala IIs in a day or two, if you choose to act on your dreams.  Go for it!

4 hours ago, opusk2k9 said:

The the kind of response I sadly expected... 

So, are you willing to sell yours for that or less, since I believe your 70ths were damaged when shipped.

your beliefs are wrong...

LSiis are worth about 2500$ used... i would offer 1500 for a single... and my personal 70ths don't have and have never had shipping damage. 1500 is a legitimate offer and FULL market price value.

I did own a pair of regular LSiis before that did suffer shipping damage that I had paid 2500 SHIPPED... this was  before being refunded a thousand dollars after the damage.

so are you clear now... stop being stupid.

On 6/4/2021 at 6:12 PM, Fido said:

you do have enough room !