WTB Palladium Klipsch Iowa City, IA

BLange

Looking for a couple different models, Center Channel being the hardest to find.... I live in Iowa City, IA but willing to travel ..... Have a set of Cornwall 4’s in black ash I’d be willing to trade. Floor standing, bookshelf, center..... 

Edited by BLange
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, BLange said:

Looking for a couple different models, Center Channel being the hardest to find.... I live in Iowa City, IA but willing to travel ..... Have a set of Cornwall 4’s in black ash I’d be willing to trade. Floor standing, bookshelf, center..... 

Hello.

I think I've found a pair that you may be interested in.  

https://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/klipsch-palladium-p-17b-free-shipping.5566/

Hope the link helps.

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Which models are you looking for?

Disregard...I see them.

Top of the list is the center, a set of floor standing speakers, prefer p39f but for what I’m doing 7,8,9 would be fine….. pair of P17b and on the wish list is a pair of the sides, I’m thinking they are the rarest of the series, followed by the center. Any help would be appreciated….. 

• Like 1

UPDATE: I’m narrowing my search….. Center in any color, natural, Merlot, espresso ….. P39F’s P38F’s P37F’s or P17B in Merlot…… still would buy the sides also…… yeah, I didn’t narrow it much now that I look at it..lol

Thanks for any and all help.

17 hours ago, BLange said:

UPDATE: I’m narrowing my search….. Center in any color, natural, Merlot, espresso ….. P39F’s P38F’s P37F’s or P17B in Merlot…… still would buy the sides also…… yeah, I didn’t narrow it much now that I look at it..lol

Thanks for any and all help.

Hi.  What happened with the ones in the link above?

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, RandyH001 said:

We fully understand  , however , you're not the only person looking for Palladium speakers -and anytime they come up , they do sell rather quickly

Just keeping it fresh is all, I’m actually doing ok in my search….. I have P37’s and P17’s and a lead on another set of P37’s….. that center is going to be a big one to find.

Someone earlier said bump the post, I let the post hit page 3 before I did…. But if it bothers anyone, or if it violates any rules, I’ll definitely not do it anymore. 

2 minutes ago, BLange said:

Just keeping it fresh is all, I’m actually doing ok in my search….. I have P37’s and P17’s and a lead on another set of P37’s….. that center is going to be a big one to find.

Someone earlier said bump the post, I let the post hit page 3 before I did…. But if it bothers anyone, or if it violates any rules, I’ll definitely not do it anymore. 

do as you wish  , you're doing just fine -

Please add your Location in the title of your thread ,   Forum members  in your Area can Alert you quicker -- keep any eye on the Alerts section - any opportunities will  show up there 1st --    All the Best

20 minutes ago, RandyH001 said:

do as you wish  , you're doing just fine -

Please add your Location in the title of your thread ,   Forum members  in your Area can Alert you quicker -- keep any eye on the Alerts section - any opportunities will  show up there 1st --    All the Best

Thanks Randy for the heads up.