Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
BLange

WTB Palladium Klipsch Iowa City, IA

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Looking for a couple different models, Center Channel being the hardest to find.... I live in Iowa City, IA but willing to travel ..... Have a set of Cornwall 4’s in black ash I’d be willing to trade. Floor standing, bookshelf, center..... 

Edited by BLange
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BLange said:

Looking for a couple different models, Center Channel being the hardest to find.... I live in Iowa City, IA but willing to travel ..... Have a set of Cornwall 4’s in black ash I’d be willing to trade. Floor standing, bookshelf, center..... 

Hello.

 

I think I've found a pair that you may be interested in.  

 

https://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/klipsch-palladium-p-17b-free-shipping.5566/

 

Hope the link helps.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Which models are you looking for?

Disregard...I see them.

Edited by billybob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Which models are you looking for?

Disregard...I see them.

Top of the list is the center, a set of floor standing speakers, prefer p39f but for what I’m doing 7,8,9 would be fine….. pair of P17b and on the wish list is a pair of the sides, I’m thinking they are the rarest of the series, followed by the center. Any help would be appreciated….. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just keep this thread bumped.

Guess the one member with the 7s didn't pan out.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, billybob said:

Just keep this thread bumped.

Guess the one member with the 7s didn't pan out.

Still in the works.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE: I’m narrowing my search….. Center in any color, natural, Merlot, espresso ….. P39F’s P38F’s P37F’s or P17B in Merlot…… still would buy the sides also…… yeah, I didn’t narrow it much now that I look at it..lol

Thanks for any and all help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a pair of pristine palladium subs.  They both have an electrical issue, but I'd sell if interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BLange said:

UPDATE: I’m narrowing my search….. Center in any color, natural, Merlot, espresso ….. P39F’s P38F’s P37F’s or P17B in Merlot…… still would buy the sides also…… yeah, I didn’t narrow it much now that I look at it..lol

Thanks for any and all help.

Hi.  What happened with the ones in the link above?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DanSoloRocker said:

Hi.  What happened with the ones in the link above?

 

I bought them. But I’m doing a HT, so I need a few more…… Big thanks for the link Dan, I really do appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rivlinm said:

I have a pair of pristine palladium subs.  They both have an electrical issue, but I'd sell if interested.

Where you located? How much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2021 at 9:46 AM, rivlinm said:

I have a pair of pristine palladium subs.  They both have an electrical issue, but I'd sell if interested.

They're really good subs. Hopefully it's something minor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2021 at 5:04 PM, BLange said:

I bought them.

congrats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We fully understand  , however , you're not the only person looking for Palladium speakers -and anytime they come up , they do sell rather quickly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RandyH001 said:

We fully understand  , however , you're not the only person looking for Palladium speakers -and anytime they come up , they do sell rather quickly

Just keeping it fresh is all, I’m actually doing ok in my search….. I have P37’s and P17’s and a lead on another set of P37’s….. that center is going to be a big one to find.
 


Someone earlier said bump the post, I let the post hit page 3 before I did…. But if it bothers anyone, or if it violates any rules, I’ll definitely not do it anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BLange said:

Just keeping it fresh is all, I’m actually doing ok in my search….. I have P37’s and P17’s and a lead on another set of P37’s….. that center is going to be a big one to find.
 


Someone earlier said bump the post, I let the post hit page 3 before I did…. But if it bothers anyone, or if it violates any rules, I’ll definitely not do it anymore. 

 do as you wish  , you're doing just fine -

 

Please add your Location in the title of your thread ,   Forum members  in your Area can Alert you quicker -- keep any eye on the Alerts section - any opportunities will  show up there 1st --    All the Best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RandyH001 said:

 do as you wish  , you're doing just fine -

 

Please add your Location in the title of your thread ,   Forum members  in your Area can Alert you quicker -- keep any eye on the Alerts section - any opportunities will  show up there 1st --    All the Best

Thanks Randy for the heads up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...