NO MORE CORONAVIRUS on this forum

tube fanatic

Ok I'll bite.  I would counter its like the religious people that dont believe in modern medicine and keep their kids from getting basic medical care.  This isnt birth control or sex reassignment.  If you can trust a 16 year old with car and all the decisions and responsibility that comes with it then you can trust them with a vaccine.   

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

When is this insanity going to end?

when parents Group sue --all the way up to the Supreme Court , and that can take years -

I'm gonna go with mother nature theory. Things will all work out, just gonna be a while. Mother Nature works on a longer time period than news cycles. But...it always works in the end, dumb weak perish, smart strong excel. Of course we may not ever see it, but it's coming. It is natures way......she will have her say.....eventually....Till then, raise your kids with a good understanding of the world, life, people, self reliance, they'll be ok.....

50 minutes ago, Fish said:

I'm gonna go with mother nature theory. 

One day Earth will shake-off humanity the way that a dog shakes-off water from its coat. That is, if we don't do it to ourselves first.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kalifornian said:

If you can trust a 16 year old with car and all the decisions and responsibility that comes with it then you can trust them with a vaccine.   

I don’t share your optimistic view of a 16 year old’s responsibility level when driving.  

https://www.myimprov.com/top-ca-teenage-driving-statistics/

1 hour ago, mungkiman said:

Imagine your 12 year old getting seriously ill or dying because you didn't let them get a vaccine. Insanity...

Would your 12 year old child know that they had a serious adverse reaction to a vaccine, or adjuvant, as an infant which precludes their taking a coronavirus vaccine?  And what about informed consent?  Do you really believe a kid that age is capable of that?  Here, parental permission is needed to instill drops for tonometry or pupil dilation during an eye examination if they are under 18.  Same for fitting contact lenses.  I see a big difference between the latter circumstances and the former.  In my family kids are told not to accept any medical intervention without their parents being advised.  To me, this is good sense!

Maynard

• Like 1

Come on Maynard get with the NEW view that says "Government intervention into your life is  OK"

Hell we all know the government only does things above board and for the betterment of man kind. You old guys just dont get it.........................OOOOOoooooHHHHHHH I am one of those old guys 😵, And I live in North Carolina Regrettably.......................................I do however speak my mind where ever I may be,  both my boys have been taught to FREE THINK................I pray some of it has sunk in. Over Reach by the powers that be ?  I think so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, tube fanatic said:

When is this insanity going to end?

When a moderator steps in again and shuts down these ridiculous threads.

@dwilawyer

35 minutes ago, joessportster said:

Come on Maynard get with the NEW view that says "Government intervention into your life is  OK"

Hell we all know the government only does things above board and for the betterment of man kind. You old guys just dont get it.........................OOOOOoooooHHHHHHH I am one of those old guys 😵, And I live in North Carolina Regrettably.......................................I do however speak my mind where ever I may be,  both my boys have been taught to FREE THINK................I pray some of it has sunk in. Over Reach by the powers that be ?  I think so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

You had the option to not read it and not post, but you didn't have the willpower.  

Irrelevant.  You could say the same for all of our posts.  Alas, they were read, and you know the rest.  Sow and reap baby.  Or did you think taking one for the team meant a lack of future justice for others?