RIP DAVE MALLETTE

dtel's wife

I spoke with Dave over the years and more so last year --he was always very busy  ,   the last few months were certainly , not ,alike Dave  -

RIP David Mallette , We all lost a Longtime Moderator on the Klipsch Forum  -

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RandyH001 said:

I spoke with Dave over the years and more so last year --he was always very busy  ,   the last few months were certainly , not ,alike Dave  -

I had a few emails with Dave in the early part of this year. I felt like be had slipped his anchor and not able to set a proper course. 

I'll miss him, for sure, and prayers will be lifted up to the one he knew, for him and all his family.

I'm having a hard time with this. 😥

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I had a few emails with Dave in theearly part of this year. I felt like be had slipped his anchor and not able to set a proper course. 

I'll miss him, for sure, and prayers will be lifted up to the one he knew, for him and all his family.

I'm having a hard time with this. 😥

Bruce ,  Last time , I reached Dave , he was working on a project with the Ar Force  -  ---Friends  are Forever ,  Take care , Stay safe Bro  -

• Like 1

• Moderators

I had a few emails with Dave in the early part of this year. I felt like be had slipped his anchor and not able to set a proper course. 

I'm having a hard time with this. [emoji26]

I think your feelings were accurate. I’m having a hard time with this as well. I considered him to be a good friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 1