The Klipsch Audio Community
Fido

Klipsch raising prices 10%???

I got an email today from Upscale Audio stating that Klipsch is raising all their prices 10% on June 17

• Like 1

I heard some Companies are raising their prices by more than 10%.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

👽

Silly earthlings still using fossil fuels:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fido said:

I got an email today from Upscale Audio stating that Klipsch is raising all their prices 10% on June 17

Fuel, wood, and shipping are used in producing and moving speakers are all going up.  The end user always pays.

Sherwin-Williams is raising contractor prices by 7% and consumers 10% 1 August.  Across the board in the stores.

REALLY????? So everything in this world has to be right or left politics? Please lock this thread! I no longer want to participate on this Forum! I only posted my OP because I got a notice in my email about the rise in Klipsch prices not to start some ridiculous left versus right BS!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, richieb said:

Admittedly the thread was about Klipsch price increase which is indeed what this forum is about - Klipsch speakers. But these days when people are seeing price increase across every market it naturally leads to talk of inflation which leads to pol it I cal opinion. A vicious circle it is - 

You were right and I was naive! I am bummed out that we can no longer talk here about audio because everywhere it has to be about politics. This is the only place I spent anytime at on the Internet! BUMMER!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fido said:

You were right and I was naive! I am bummed out that we can no longer talk here about audio because everywhere it has to be about politics. This is the only place I spent anytime at on the Internet! BUMMER!

Cool it man...it is all good. No one, or not I would blame you for posting this topic.

It is a function of economics beyond our control. More than one factor goes into this.

Thanks!

@Fido I echo @billybob Take it easy.

I meant my post as a joke that's why there is a smiley face.

You are one of a handful of members that are close enough to me that we could visit:emotion-46:🔊

Please hang around.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fido said:

REALLY????? So everything in this world has to be right or left politics? Please lock this thread! I no longer want to participate on this Forum! I only posted my OP because I got a notice in my email about the rise in Klipsch prices not to start some ridiculous left versus right BS!!!!!

I do not see why you even posted this topic then if you did not want to hear conversations by others on why. I get it, the tooth fairy is the cause. No discussions allowed on why. Lock it ban members is the answer. As with most forums these day only one view point is allowed. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, henry4841 said:

I do not see why you even posted this topic then if you did not want to hear conversations by others on why. I get it, the tooth fairy is the cause. No discussions allowed on why. Lock it ban members is the answer. As with most forums these day only one view point is allowed. 

Would like to think and do that OP could not have forseen the outcome.

20 minutes ago, billybob said:

Would like to think and do that OP could not have forseen the outcome.

I did not foresee these responses. I just got the email and wanted to pass along the information. I had no point of view and was not questioning why. It was just information from an Authorized Klipsch dealer about upcoming price increases. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Fido said:

I did not foresee these responses. I just got the email and wanted to pass along the information. I had no point of view and was not questioning why. It was just information from an Authorized Klipsch dealer about upcoming price increases. 

There is not a doubt in my mind!

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

There is not a doubt in my mind!

Thanks!

ok thanks

11 hours ago, Fido said:

so nice of you to share this   better hurry up and place my order asap- 10% cheaper  TX 

5 hours ago, Bubo said:

Filled up my car yesterday

Regular up from $2 now $3.45

Hi test aka super now at $4 Gal

Fuel cost effects every other price, since everything requires transport inc workers.

Inflation is just begining

Like a snowball rolling down hill, it will gather size and strength

Premium here is $7.37 per American Gallon (3.785 liters)

3 hours ago, Schu said:

Awesome Budgeting Joe Biden...

now that 's political , you know better

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fido said:

I think you are very naïve if you do not realize why prices on everything has went up the last 5 months. Anyone with any common sense knows why the price of everything is going up. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and agree you have no idea. 

58 minutes ago, Fido said:

Exactly... don't let anyone attack the messenger. Thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NBPK402 said:

The reports I saw on the news is it is being blamed on COVID and the Suez Canal... and it is worldwide price increases.

Covid will go away, and fuel shortages due to the Suez Canal fiasco will pass.  So, shipping costs should go back down.   Will retail prices follow?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1