TRADED

MEH Synergy

More than a few of us own these, many others have listened to them and I'm searching my area for multiple pairs for friends that after a listen said "will you sell them"  LOL  It is my sincere and personal opinion, that you won't find anything remotely close to these for the $$

GLWTS

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Fido said:

You always sell the coolest stuff

Thanks.   I'd love to keep these, honestly. If I didn't already have mains I bought new, I woild keep these instead. This one is truly my loss, your gain. Working on trade now.... Well see if that pans out 

4 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

You would have to get a quote on USHIP 

do you have the size-weight -dimensions ---please PM - Fed ex Ground would be my option  -

if you would ship these ---do you ship them assembled with the horns or in separate boxes - tx?

-

5 minutes ago, RandyH001 said:

do you have the size-weight -dimensions ---please PM - Fed ex Ground would be my option  -

if you would ship these ---do you ship them assembled with the horns or in separate boxes - tx?

-

Randy, these are trade pending right now, locally.  If this doesn't go through, we can talk. Thanks.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Randy, these are trade pending right now, locally.  If this doesn't go through, we can talk. Thanks.   

- just out of curiosity , do these have bass ? , yeah , I am joking , GLWTT  :biggrin:

56 minutes ago, RandyH001 said:

-

When I got mine, the person I purchased from had multiple pairs.  He was in the movie theater renovation business.  If I can find his info I'll shoot it to you.