Just saw a jet fly under my local bridge!

juniper

On 6/13/2021 at 11:20 AM, dtel said:

Well I guess the hundreds or maby thousands of pictures of jets very close to the water are all photoshopped, the videos also. Not even counting me seeing them myself, that was just an illusion, more than once.

Anyone "almost" who has been to the gulf coast has seen military jets and the Blue Angles doing this just for fun, not counting the airshows. 

A distraction then a sneak pass just to scare everyone.

F/A-18 BABY!!!!

How's that Hornet sting?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

Canadian National was privatized a long time ago. It's publicly traded like BNSF and many others. 

Who is the largest largest shareholder of Canadian National? Bill Gates. Bill owns 4 jets, including 2 G650s. Unlike every other business jet that flys in the US, his jets are not tracked on the publically available flight tracker sites.

Anyone seeing a pattern here?

“Bill owns four jets”. That was then, now is now. We have yet to learn of the divorce decree. 4 - ? = ? .  I bet it don’t come to 4 — 🛩🛩🛩🛩 = 🛩🛩 ?

• Moderators

@RandyH001 @Woofers and Tweeters and @jimjimbo 

This is like the 4th instance of personal squabbling between the three of you in the last couple of weeks it seems to me.

Since you can't operate under the rules of civilized discourse this is what you are going to do, you are going to find the ignore button and you are going to put whomever is aggravating you with their posts on "ignore." You are not to reply to each others posts, nor refer to them directly, or indirectly, in any post. The ignore button will help you with that, which at this point is a must because another instance of what I have been seeing won't be a warning. This is your last and only warning.

Thanks.

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Saw that, wasn't about flying toolow, or too close to a structure, but about disengaging location/altitude reporting system which FAA said she did too fly under a bridge undetected. 

I quoted a Michigan history article up above, air force pilot flew under bridge in jet bomber with crew of 4. He lost his wings.

1 hour ago, dwilawyer said:

@RandyH001 @Woofers and Tweeters and @jimjimbo 

This is like the 4th instance of personal squabbling between the three of you in the last couple of weeks it seems to me.

Since you can't operate under the rules of civilized discourse this is what you are going to do, you are going to find the ignore button and you are going to put whomever is aggravating you with their posts on "ignore." You are not to reply to each others posts, nor refer to them directly, or indirectly, in any post. The ignore button will help you with that, which at this point is a must because another instance of what I have been seeing won't be a warning. This is your last and only warning.

Thanks.

Thank you for the advice -  it is very appreciated -

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, RandyH001 said:

they should ---

It was not the first time that a US pilot flew illegally.  This incident in Italy killed 20 people when the low-flying plane severed the cable of an aerial lift and the cable car fell over 260 feet (80 metres).  There were no survivors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Cavalese_cable_car_crash

• Moderators
8 hours ago, richieb said:

“Bill owns four jets”. That was then, now is now. We have yet to learn of the divorce decree. 4 - ? = ? .  I bet it don’t come to 4 — 🛩🛩🛩🛩 = 🛩🛩 ?

He/they have the two Gulfstream G650s, and two of the same Bombardier model, so maybe they were his and hers from the start. 2 and 2 seems logical. He also has two propeller driven sea planes and an executive helicopter. If she has no interest in any if them she will propose they go in his asset column (at as high a value as possible) with corresponding assets in her column. 

I think he will draw the line when it comes to his Klipsch speakers.