DIY Speaker Crossover needed

rmlowz

I am building a three way speaker. I will be using Dave Harris tweeter lenses with DE10, the FastTrack 400 horn with the A55G mid driver and Crites cast frames in a stand alone Cornscala bass bin box.

My question is there a Klipsch or Crites crossover that will work well for this build. I know there are other options but it is long wait for other builders to build a crossover for me. Maybe I should be patient but if there is a alternative without the wait?

Thanks

Rich

I

1 hour ago, babadono said:

Didn't the "CornScala" originate with BEC? One would think he or now his son Michael has something.

I have a message in with Michael, but  this in not technically a CornScala except for the Bass bin which Bob give me the dimensions for a few years ago.

Thanks for your help 

Rich

1 hour ago, rmlowz said:

I

I have a message in with Michael, but  this in not technically a CornScala except for the Bass bin which Bob give me the dimensions for a few years ago.

Thanks for your help 

Rich

Yes it's a highly modded CS:)

On 6/14/2021 at 1:26 AM, rmlowz said:

I am building a three way speaker. I will be using Dave Harris tweeter lenses with DE10, the FastTrack 400 horn with the A55G mid driver and Crites cast frames in a stand alone Cornscala bass bin box.

My question is there a Klipsch or Crites crossover that will work well for this build. I know there are other options but it is long wait for other builders to build a crossover for me. Maybe I should be patient but if there is a alternative without the wait?

Thanks

Rich

There are many systems out there using this or a similar configuration of drivers. You have many choices of crossover to use with these drivers.

ALK Universal

ALK Gentle slope AP 12 series

ALK Extreme slope crossovers

CRITES AA

CRITES A/4500

Talk to 

Michael about your options here or ALK if you can wait a little longer.

& you can quite easily construct some of the above yourself.

Hello sootshe,

Thanks  I have talked to Michael he said he has not tested my configuration so he does not know how his crossovers will perform.

If I cant find anything I will get in line for a build with ALK or others. 

18 hours ago, LTusler said:

I have a MiniDSP DDRC88A for sale if you want to go with a DSP and 6 channels of power.  Really makes thing sing!

Thanks for the offer I am plug and play. I really like the simplicity of crossovers. Bob Crites even built me a nice pair when I had my K402s for many years.

Rich