Iteachstem

Excellent condition. Original box. Amplifier, both active and passive driver, grill, and cabinet are in excellent, like new condition. The volume knob is not fluid, but it works.  It most likely needs to be cleaned, or you could replace the pot for a couple-o-dollars. This really isn’t an issue because it can be turned all the way up and the levels will be adjusted in your receiver/processor/preamp. I just wanted to disclose the only issue this sub has. Gently used in my office, which turned into a child’s bedroom, hence the sale. Buy with confidence as everything I sell I would feel comfortable buying myself.  Garage audition welcomed upon time of purchase to verify that everything works correctly and as stated.

Local sale preferred.  Basic shipping in original box, add $95 (Wow has shipping increased!) and I'll cover paypal fees.  If you want a double box with tons of extra padding, we can have that conversation when you're ready to buy.  (Shipping only to forum members that have been around for at least a bit.)

I'm located Southwest burbs of Chicago 60511

IMG_7645.jpg.a8aca77cb7d28a552e1f2bb1368fc2c1.jpg

IMG_7638.jpg

IMG_7639.jpg

IMG_7640.jpg

IMG_7641.jpg

IMG_7642.jpg

IMG_7644.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Iteachstem changed the title to Klipsch RSW-10 Subwoofer - $275
  • 3 months later...