Up to 70% off factory refurbished Klipsch today

wuzzzer

17 minutes ago, Islander said:

That link just took me to a promo page, with no mention of refurbished gear anywhere.

Hmm.  When I scroll down on that page there's around 25 refurbished items listed for sale. 

There you go.  I don't really need anything anyway.  As I posted elsewhere in the Forum, I'm presently on a plateau of great satisfaction, with nothing crying out to be replaced or upgraded, and I'm loving the sound of my system.

Actually, the next upgrade would be very expensive:  a more isolated home, so that I could listen to my music loudly at any time of day or night without disturbing my neighbours.  As it is, I do nearly all of my loud listening in the afternoons, when most of my neighbours are likely at work.  There's more than one reason that I'll be glad to see the last of the pandemic.

• Like 2

On 6/14/2021 at 7:07 PM, Islander said:

I don't really need anything anyway.

I didn't know that need was to be considered. 

On 6/14/2021 at 7:07 PM, Islander said:

Actually, the next upgrade would be very expensive:  a more isolated home, so that I could listen to my music loudly at any time of day or night without disturbing my neighbours.  As it is, I do nearly all of my loud listening in the afternoons, when most of my neighbours are likely at work.  There's more than one reason that I'll be glad to see the last of the pandemic.

I have been fortunate in that there is no such thing as too loud while I am jamming inside. The neighbors would be able to hear the LaScalas played outside, but the neighbors can go inside. They can enjoy it or be pithed, there choice. :P

• Like 2